ForumsForum GamesMysticar RPG(Create your own creatures and rule the world!)

62 15362
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Welcome to the land of Mysticar!

This is a world where many creatures rome the earth.Mysticar has vast amounts of natural resources,wild creatures,and fertile land.

All there needs to be...is civilization.No,no;Not pepole!
I mean other sentient beasts!Perhaps a group of arachnids!Or mabe some lizardmen!or maybe some dog/velocirapor combo!the creature is entrely up to you.
Hunt for food!Farm things!Conquer other players!Form alliances with other races!Trade!Create religion!Learn new things!

The possibilities in this world are near limitless~!

NOTE:Sooo...I often forget about,loose intrest in,or don't have time for RPGs,especially owning ones.However,i'll try to be better about this one.Although someone to take over if i DO leave this for dead is really appreciated.If i can get enough pepole for the job,a vote will be placed upon the backup owner!

Alright,Here's the sheet:

Civ Name:
Creature name:
Leader name:
Coat-Of-Arms:
Desc.:
Perksi fill this in)
Technology:
Buildings:
Chieftain's tent (Level 1 Fortress)
Small tent (Level 1 home) X 3
Storehouse tent (Level 1 storehouse)
Crude forge (Level 1 blacksmith)
Small Field (Level 1 agriculture)
Tech:Tribal
Pop.:4 (Including you)
Resources:
10 food (Each member eats one per turn,reach zero and your civ will start dieing)
5 Tools
Leader Eqqwill fill this in)
Leader gender:

Tip:Your Cheiftan/Lord/President counts,too!Make sure to keep him safe,or else the city will lack a ruler,and it's GAME OVER!

• 62 Replies
Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Civ Name: Skand
Creature name: Skands
Coat-Of-Arms: dark brown with a rune in the center
Desc.: Like humans, except taller and of wider girth, very strong, adaptive, and industrious
Perksi fill this in)
Technology:
Buildings:
Chieftainâs tent (Level 1 Fortress)
Resources:
10 food (Each member eats one per turn,reach zero and your civ will start dieing)
5 Tools
Leader gender: M

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Civ Name: Shadaria
Creature name: Shades
Coat-Of-Arms: Shadow magic
Desc.: they look like a black ghost. Females have a sapphire in the center of there chests while males have a ruby.
Perksi fill this in)
Technology:
Buildings:
Chieftain�s tent (Level 1 Fortress)
Tech: Tribal
Resources:
5 Tools

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Desc.: Like humans, except taller and of wider girth, very strong, adaptive, and industrious
Perks:Strength I (Inflict more dmg,Slightly lower building time),Intellect I
(techs research a bit faster)
Technology:Agriculture I(Allows training of [Basic militia],Allows farming)
Buildings:
Chieftainâs tent (Level 1 Fortress)
Tech Level:Tribal
Resources:
5 Tools
Leader Eqq:Tribal Loincloth,Tribal padding,Tribal Mocassin,Wood Stave

So,do you like it?If you do,what area do you want to be in?

Icepeak mountans?

Burning volcano?

Greenfeild plains?

Leafy forest?

The great sea?

Or lakeland?

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Buildings:
Resources:
5 Tools
Leader Eqq:Tribal Loincloth,Tribal padding,Tribal Mocassin,Wood Stave

wooded hilly place by a coast

good idea

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

can I add leader's name?

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Civ Name: Shadaria
Creature name: Shades
Leader name:
Coat-Of-Arms: Shadow magic
Desc.: they look like a black ghost. Females have a sapphire in the center of there chests while males have a ruby.
Perks:Transiculency (Enemy attacks have a 50% chance to hit,instead of the usual 75%),Fragile I (1 less HP than normal)
Technology:Shadow I(Allows training of [Basic militia],Allows mining of [Gems])
Buildings:
Small Cavern (Level 1 gem mine)
Tech level: Tribal
Resources:
10 Gems (Each member eats one per turn,reach zero and your civ will start dieing)(Also a great luxury/trade item)
5 Tools
Leader Eqq: Tribal loincloth,Tribal padding,Dark stave
So,do you like it?If you do,what area do you want to be in?

Icepeak mountans?

Burning volcano?

Greenfeild plains?

Leafy forest?

The great sea?

Or lakeland?

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Leader name:
Buildings:
Resources:
5 Tools
Leader Eqq:Tribal Loincloth,Tribal padding,Tribal Mocassins,Wood Stave

Sure!
Are you sure with these settings?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Civ Name: The Zephyr.
Creature name: Zephyr.
Coat-Of-Arms: http://s591.photobucket.com/user/DarkQueenKiki/media/elemental.jpg.html
Desc: Four sub-species roam the world. They are elemental's, they take on the look of their element when they reach adult-hood, before this they have no abilities nor markings. It is custom for a person coming of age and claiming their element preform a demonstration of their new skill. These demonstrations are held at the end of every month and every person that has come of age during that month preform in it. There is no divide between the elements as they all mingle together without fear. Inter-element relationships are common and will lead to the child getting either the mother or fathers element. It is rare, but not unheard of, for an inter-element relationship to bare a duel elemental. These people are seen with curiosity but nothing more, a tri-elemental nor a quad-elemental has ever been recorded. Each element has it's own strengths and weaknesses but together they are nothing but unstoppable. Highly adaptable people who are open-minded to others. They have no religion aside from the knowledge that when they die they will return to their element. Knowledge is seen as being highly important in all forms.
Perksi fill this in)
Technology:
Buildings:
Resources:
5 Tools

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Civ Name: Magmos
Creature name: Magnos
Coat-Of-Arms: ...
Desc.: Large, almost nine feet tall, and four feet a'broad, made of complete molten lava, they roam fiery areas, volcanoes mostly. They have a large, orange stone in the middle of their torsos that slowly melts as they age and when it finishes melting they die, dissolving and sink back into the earth depths from where they were born. They are extremely violent, and will often turn on each other, and each area inhabited are all different tribes and often clash for new sources of magma to create themselves with. They have a lifespan of about three months, and can throw part of their own bodies at enemies and people who disturb them. They know nothing but the art of war, and (the more advanced tribes) have harnessed the ability to make weapons out of the magma in which they live. These people do not reproduce, but instead randomly rise from the lava if a stone is thrown in, but there is a slight difference between the group that act as caretakers but they are all the same race and gender.
Perksi fill this in)
Technology:
Buildings: (Can I change my buildings names to be more into the setting of what my creatures do and live in?)
Resources:
10 Magma (Can I use this as my food like resource? it has many other uses too.)
5 Tools
Leader gender: N/A

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Coat-Of-Arms: http://s591.photobucket.com/user/DarkQu ⦠l.jpg.html
Desc: Four sub-species roam the world. They are elemental's, they take on the look of their element when they reach adult-hood, before this they have no abilities nor markings. It is custom for a person coming of age and claiming their element preform a demonstration of their new skill. These demonstrations are held at the end of every month and every person that has come of age during that month preform in it. There is no divide between the elements as they all mingle together without fear. Inter-element relationships are common and will lead to the child getting either the mother or fathers element. It is rare, but not unheard of, for an inter-element relationship to bare a duel elemental. These people are seen with curiosity but nothing more, a tri-elemental nor a quad-elemental has ever been recorded. Each element has it's own strengths and weaknesses but together they are nothing but unstoppable. Highly adaptable people who are open-minded to others. They have no religion aside from the knowledge that when they die they will return to their element. Knowledge is seen as being highly important in all forms.
Perksi fill this in)
Technology:
Buildings:
Resources:
5 Tools

Well,that's kinda hard to work with.We'll see about that.

Leader name:
Coat-Of-Arms: (This is basically your simbol.Your flag.After all,your pepole might not know theyr'e allies if they can't identify each other!
Desc.: Large, almost nine feet tall, and four feet a'broad, made of complete molten lava, they roam fiery areas, volcanoes mostly. They have a large, orange stone in the middle of their torsos that slowly melts as they age and when it finishes melting they die, dissolving and sink back into the earth depths from where they were born. They are extremely violent, and will often turn on each other, and each area inhabited are all different tribes and often clash for new sources of magma to create themselves with. They have a lifespan of about three months, and can throw part of their own bodies at enemies and people who disturb them. They know nothing but the art of war, and (the more advanced tribes) have harnessed the ability to make weapons out of the magma in which they live. These people do not reproduce, but instead randomly rise from the lava if a stone is thrown in, but there is a slight difference between the group that act as caretakers but they are all the same race and gender.
Perks:Endurance I (gives 1 more HP),Burning(When hit, 50% chance to deal 1dmg to the attacker automatically),Unrest I (rebellions occur more often),Dumb (takes a bit longer to learn things)
Technology:Hellfire I (allows training;[Basic militia],allows harvesting embers)
Buildings: (Sure,just as long as they stay relatively tribal!)
Magma pit (Level 1 agriculture)
Resources:
10 Magma
5 Tools
Leader Eqq:Tribal loincloth,Obsidian pads,Obsidian Mocassins,Obsidian stave

Do you like this setup?
If you do,you'll be starting in burning volcano btw.The only volcano here
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Coat-Of-Arms: http://s591.photobucket.com/user/DarkQu � l.jpg.html
Perksi fill this in)
Technology:
Buildings:
Resources:
5 Tools

(Take your time, if it's necessary I can change some of it.)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

(I'm sorry i have to say this,but... I think the elemnent thing should be for later.I mean,like a tech advancement.I can't find any other good way to nerf it,and if i just let it by you'll be too OP.Too many unit types)

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Leader name: harald threeblade
Buildings:
Resources:
5 Tools
Leader Eqq:Tribal Loincloth,Tribal padding,Tribal Mocassins,Wood Stave

Looks good

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Leader name:
Coat-Of-Arms: (This is basically your simbol.Your flag.After all,your pepole might not know theyr'e allies if they can't identify each other!
Perks:Endurance I (gives 1 more HP),Burning(When hit, 50% chance to deal 1dmg to the attacker automatically),Unrest I (rebellions occur more often),Dumb (takes a bit longer to learn things)
Technology:Hellfire I (allows training;[Basic militia],allows harvesting embers)
Buildings: (Sure,just as long as they stay relatively tribal!)
Magmos Core (Level 1 Fortress)
Lava Huts (Level 1 home) X 3
Lava Pool (Level 1 storehouse)
Lava Smith (Level 1 blacksmith)
Lava Pit (Level 1 agriculture)
Resources:
10 Magma
5 Tools
Leader Eqq:Tribal loincloth,Obsidian pads,Obsidian Mocassins,Obsidian stave

Yeah jack, be like me. Im OP as hell, but to nerf it my guys are dumber than rocks, which they kind of are.

So, Lava is level 1-5, which im estimating to be 'tribal' tech, and Magma will be level 6-10, which im estimating to be the next level tech, and if anymore levels after that, we'll think it out as we go.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ignore this.

Showing 1-15 of 62