ForumsThe TavernWhich user did you idolize when you first came to AG?

56 18107
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Remember when you were new and it was that moment when you saw that user, who was so cool, with the merits, and the post count, and the (if you were here long enough) incredibly high rank and high AP count?

I idolized a now inactive user Xcalibur45. He was so cool.. once. As they say, work until your idols become your rivals. Or... in this case, equals.

• 56 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I idolized @John because of his games... I was a bit sad when I found out he left Armor Games...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@akshobhya <3 You're the first person who said they idolized me here! I'm honored!

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

Forgot one @SirLegendary :-)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Scarlet53 Aww, thanks

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Actually @SirLegendary, I idolized you as soon as I saw your profile and I still dream to achieve as much as you.(in AG)..!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@akshobhya Honored to hear it! You can do it too! Besides, there are many more users like @moegreche who have even hit a hundred merits! He's one of my idols at the moment

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@SirLegendary, I did not idolize you not only because of your merits. I see you as 'one of my idols' for everything that you have in your profile. It is so inspiring to other AG Members and especially to new AG Members. (Keep it up!!)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@akshobhya Well thank you, I'm really touched by your words

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Not sure who I idolize at the time...

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@awsomejazz123, think of a user who you thought was "awsome", when you joined AG.

Showing 46-56 of 56