ForumsThe TavernWhich user did you idolize when you first came to AG?

56 18109
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Remember when you were new and it was that moment when you saw that user, who was so cool, with the merits, and the post count, and the (if you were here long enough) incredibly high rank and high AP count?

I idolized a now inactive user Xcalibur45. He was so cool.. once. As they say, work until your idols become your rivals. Or... in this case, equals.

• 56 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I liked @MattEmAngel . He's one of the most polite and friendly people here, though I can't say that I idolize him. I admire him, though.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I never really idolized a person on AG, I just instead had a certain caliber of respect for. Notable people I respect are Ernie15 and Skeleton_Pilot.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

All the moderators that had been around since forever.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

All the moderators that had been around since forever

I was pretty much intimidated by all the mods back then.
No looking up to anyone, just fearing everyone.
Carlie was kinda horrifying.

Of course, as it turned out, they were all dorks.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

When I first joined I didn't idolize anyone. I was spooked by the older people and everything I said sounded dumb.
I mean everything I say still sounds dumb now, it's just easier to read and sometimes makes a little sense.

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

@John

But really there was no one for me.

Sophie28
Sophie28
17 posts
Peasant

@R2D21999 .....you were my first friend :3

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

@Eliakith @R2D21999

And now i'm making an RPG with eliakith!

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

@Dank, he helped me out a lot when was going through school and doing Actionscript 2.0. Yes. That was awhile ago.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

@R2D21196 was a huge inspiration for me, but I felt as though I could expand upon his free roam style of Single minded. Thus, all my RPGs were born.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Well, I did idolize many people when I first came to AG. I idolized the ones on the top of the ranks (specially knight_34, the one on 2nd place, who was more active than the 1st), the admins and staff (most specially Ian/Cormyn, who was around often, and John, who had so many awesome games), the mods (specially Cenere), the most active people around the forums (like Ernie) and many of the people who became my earliest friends (to mention some, daleks, Jefferysinspiration, KrissKhan and the guys of the GhostsOfExitPath clan). I was rather young when I joined AG, and thus was amazed at almost everything around here. ^^

(P.S.: the list of people I idolized is not complete on the body of text above and serves only purpose of naming some)

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

The ones I idolize would be @MrDayCee @awsomejazz123 @Ferret

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

@R2D21196

Welp, I'm going to go in my room and cry.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Mine? - @MrDayCee, @Ferret, @SirLegendary (mainly) and also a few others.....

Showing 31-45 of 56