ForumsThe TavernWhich user did you idolize when you first came to AG?

56 18108
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Remember when you were new and it was that moment when you saw that user, who was so cool, with the merits, and the post count, and the (if you were here long enough) incredibly high rank and high AP count?

I idolized a now inactive user Xcalibur45. He was so cool.. once. As they say, work until your idols become your rivals. Or... in this case, equals.

• 56 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

To be honest, I participated in the forums for about 6% of my time on AG when I first realized that AG had forums. I knew about zero people and I didn't care much either. There's a big gray period around the time I played EE with R2 a lot, and then I evolved into this charming character that you all know and adore. I didn't pay much attention to other people.
Once I respected pang and Sal. That's nowhere close to idolization, though.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

My 'idol' back when he was active and such, was @Cormyn . I have no clue if that @ will give a link but that's who it was. He was basically a god to everyone who enjoyed the game Colony. He's the guy who got rid of the hackers and such. It was so sad to see him leave. R.I.P Cormyn

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

When I first came here, I only played games, but when I discovered the Crush The Castle 2 Players Pack thread, I saw how much fun those guys were having and I wanted to be a part of it and build my own castles. Unfortunately I ran out of ideas for castles, so I don't build them anymore, but @SSTG, @CourtJester and @FishPreferred were the ones who inspired me to start building in the first place.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Idolize wouldn't be the right word, but the user I most respected would be @StormWalker. Also @Riptizoid101 was pretty cool.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Thanks @Arm_Candy. While the King of all AG is of course @Ernie15, @SSTG has been an inspiration. My fav is probably @charlesme in the original game of CTC because he could perform magic and @trismegistus because he kept us all together!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

OMG @cormyn! I have missed you dude!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@jbondguy007 Thanks!

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

Both @Ferret and @John

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I idolize so many of you amazing users, but I don't want to tag anyone because I think that that would indicate favoritism, just know that you're all amazing in your own unique way

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i didnt really "idolize" many people, but over time i have grown to think some of you guys are cool, like mrdaycee, forrett, ernie, freakenstein, and so on, just from the posts in the topics

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well if you can call it idolization then by users it would be @leo99rules probably and by mods, @zophia. Though that was at the very beginning.

Then I've grown to like Strop very much for his amazing drawings and sense of humor.

And of course (older users will remember) the one and only @firetail_madness .

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I don't think I ever really idolized a user.

Wow much daleks :3

I always looked up to Roadripper. He was a super cool dude who was nice to everyone.

Showing 16-30 of 56