1,303 posts
Nomad

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152410206006167&fref=nf

• 10 Replies
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

You should write an introduction to this thread or it'll be considered spam.

This guy talks quite some sense. You can't paint everyone with the same brush. Metaphor: If black gangs runs around a park shooting people, why would you blame black people all over the world (although I'd anyway since I don't like black people anyway, or East Asians who eat dogs and anything that moves (and their poop), or Westerners (who are selfish capitalists), or Jews (Joke: how do you kill a Jew: throw a penny in a highway where he can see it), or people from this country (Bangladesh) (idiot 3rd world people), or...anybody but the civilized Muslims really.). Blame my dad for my racism, not Islam.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I agree, the best thing I've seen to describe the current situation is when I read a comment somewhere saying that there are bad Muslims like there bad Christians. That doesn't not make the community as whole a bad community. A part of a whole is not the same as the whole itself.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

Actually Islam is very peaceful religion.And it's comunity is also very peacful. As a Christian I am sometimes jeallous on their unity and simplicity. I agree that we can't blame them for crimes of some extremists who doesn't follow one of the main rules of all religions: Do not murder..

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

To support these sayings, Islam also, just so you know, isn't sexist. Races are sexist. In South Asia (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka), it is customary for women to not go to the Musjid (or 'Mosque', as the West mispronounces it), but that is not true for other places. Most Musjids do, however make the men and women separate, but at the Kaaba in Makka (or misspelled Mecca by the West), WE ALL PRAY TOGETHER, REGARDLESS OF GENDER, RACE, NATIONALITY, SOCIAL CLASS, ETC. The problem isn't the religion, the problem lies in the people who follow it. Happens in its own ways in other religions, just not as publicized by the rating-hungry news, who just try to make things spicy to get more viewers, both angered Muslims and Islam non-haters, the supporting Anti-Islam racists and the ignorant dummies. Some American politician somewhere in the Congress, please draft some kind of news reform.

P.S. I've seen on a different recreational website where one guy had a comment in the forums how the guy's friend's parents told their kids to stay away from him when they found out he's Muslim and with all of the ISIS crap happening.

@Gameboy98 I do blame him.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

This guy talks quite some sense. You can't paint everyone with the same brush. Metaphor: If black gangs runs around a park shooting people, why would you blame black people all over the world

Well, if the "black people" would be black for writing a book about running in parks and shooting people, and you can't be a "black" w/o running in park shooting people according to this book, what is the club-regulation of "black people" - than you could, would AND SHOULD blame all "black people".
Because muslims DO HAVE a book what says "go in parks and shoot people"...

Islam isnot just "not peaceful", but is just a denomination of christianity, what is a denomination of judaism. And islam has a plenty of its own denominations, so it is very far from being "united and simple".

Not to mention islam IS SEXIST. Primaly for its judaistic origin, secondarily you remember those passages about "72 virgin women wait you in heaven"? And the opression of women in the Quran anyway.
Always know your sources: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/women/long.html

PS: please, DO NOT PRAY FOR ME. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME, SO THERE IS NO REASON TO PRAY FOR ME. Especially as there is noone to hear it.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

This is wrong,in islam,killing a person without the right to do so is a very big sin,and someone who does this should be killed (this is called a legitimate boundary).
From the Quran : 'Do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except by right' , source : Chapter (17) sūrat l-isrā (The Night Journey) :
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=17&verse=33

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Show me where this is written.

Not to mention islam IS SEXIST. Primaly for its judaistic origin, secondarily you remember those passages about "72 virgin women wait you in heaven"? And the opression of women in the Quran anyway.

This is not unique to Islam; many religions, and the Abrahamic religions are a prime example, have sexistic and oppressive currents; depending on which passages and laws you pick.
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Islam is not a bad religion. People like terrorist violate the teachings of Islam.

Give evidence.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Well, if the "black people" would be black for writing a book about running in parks and shooting people, and you can't be a "black" w/o running in park shooting people according to this book, what is the club-regulation of "black people" - than you could, would AND SHOULD blame all "black people".

That's begging the question. All you're really saying is that if being a "black person" meant "shooting people in parks", people who shoot people in parks would be "black people". Even putting it in every dictionary on Earth won't make that definition correct.

Islam isnot just "not peaceful", but is just a denomination of christianity, [...]

Um, no. Correlation ≠ Causality.

Not to mention islam IS SEXIST.

No, it isn't. Islam is not bound by the archaic precepts of early Abrahamic social norms.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

A denomination is a subset of a main religion, like Catholicism and Protestantism. Kinda like MOBA games and Tower Defense are a denomination of Strategy. I'm not savvy on the storyline of Islam, but it is different enough to be considered not a denomination in regards to Judaism and Christianity, in fact is farther from the two than Christianity is close to Judaism.

Showing 1-10 of 10