ForumsGamesWhat Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

10 3775
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I know I usually don't make threads like this, but I stumbled upon This Game and I had to, the game includes:

1. Bad Spelling
2. Annoying Music, and a mute button that appears once every 10 frames
3. Confusing Storyline
4. Being uploaded twice
5. Super Easy Boss Fights ( about killing things)
6. The main character is a rock
7. Bad cutscenes
8. If you lose at some places, it restarts you to the beginning
9. How long is this game?
10. Is it even beatable?
11. This was (supposedly) the work of 2 developers
12. The 2nd developer wasn't credited in the second upload
13. There is an evil Pegasus in one of the backgrounds
14. I am still playing this :P
15. I knew the guy irl, he was kind of a jerk to my friend

I don't mean to be hateful, and I'm sorry about the rant

I'm sure the developer has made better games, and I don't know too much about him irl

Now that we have that rant out of the way, I'm curious to see some other bad games ^^

• 10 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Dude that game is terrible, it looks like it was made with a potato and one keyboard key...

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

I... why... wha... er... it's so bad, I can't come up with one of my long-winded reviews...

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

that is the most thrilling thing ive seen all day. i think my eyes, ears, and brain are all bleeding at one time now. congrats, you officially killed a man via the internet lol

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

that is the most thrilling thing ive seen all day. i think my eyes, ears, and brain are all bleeding at one time now. congrats, you officially killed a man via the internet lol

I'm sorry

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

January 22nd 2015
5:00 PM

Surfing through the forums on a boring Thursday afternoon, I stumble upon an interesting thread title. "What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?", it read. I rarely ventured into the video games forum, but the few times I do I always find a couple of interesting threads that I can post a few times in order to up my position in the Tournament of Posts. Looking at it with half distant eyes and my cursor hovering over it, for a split second I felt what seemed to be an ominous chill down my spine as if my spider senses were tingling. I knew at that moment, this was not a normal thread. And I was right.

"Ah," I mutter to myself in the dark dusty basement room, "Pegasus made a it..." Immediately my interests were captured. This girl, I knew, did not have a hatred for many things... so reading through her post had me intrigued of how horrible this 'game' she claimed was. Reading the other posts of the thread had further to pique my interest, and it was only a matter of time until I, too, would click on the blue text and find what I was getting myself into. And so, I did.

The everyday man can choose to know, or choose not to know. We want to know as far as our power can take us, but at our limit, we will impose an explanation. For we have an immense fear of the unknown. Even if a guess, even if a theory, if there is something we don't know, that is a adequate reason to induce fear. It's one of the reason why certain horror movies are so effective. Coming into this game with a slightly negative impression, I didn't really KNOW what I was getting myself into. And that excited me. Blood boiling, sweat accumulating, and fedora tipping, it was not an understatement to say I was ready to get my jimmies rustled.

And boy, were my jimmies rustled into space.

The link brought me into kongregate, the arch nemesis flash game website of Armor games. I had expected newgrounds, as games of terrible quality were abundant to be found, but I was pleasantly surprised nevertheless. The game starting screen was riddled with misspelled words and bad grammar comparable to a fourth grader's homework. The music, though well composed and dramatic, gave off an obvious feeling of it being copyrighted and taken from somewhere. Already, it was off to a terrible start. There were two 'play games' on the starting menu, and that was it. No options, no tutorial, not even a hint of what this game was about, and a terrible weirdly placed mute button was located at the top right. I took a deep breath and pressed 'play game', as well as the button in the subsequent screen for the storymode in kongregate. And then, my oh my, I had witnessed something truly not fit for mortal eyes.

I knew, right then and there, that I was playing a game fit for gods. It wasn't something my mortal mind could handle. As my computer screen flashed with rainbow lights and radiating chemicals and radiation, my molecular structure was changing and adapting... in order to play this game. Evolution is real, and this game had forcibly changed me to prove it. My eyeballs were melting faster than the speed of light, my brain was overheating from trying to process the complex algorithms, and my flesh was tearing from my bone and getting sucked into the game as if it was a hungry god demanding tribute. My body was overloaded with explosive ecstatic goodness of the likes which could never be experienced, and with my eyes rolling backwards, the words of 'best... game... ever... ~ign...' escaped my lips, I died and ascended into game heaven.

RIP Riptizoid101 2014-2015
Died while playing the best game ever created
5 stars out of 5 stars
IGN
Jimmies were very rustled

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

RIP Riptizoid101 2014-2015
Died while playing the best game ever created
5 stars out of 5 stars
IGN
Jimmies were very rustled

Also lol @ your post

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

My reaction to this game cannot be described. Instead I will try to put it simply with as few words as possible:

"WHAT?!...What is THIS???"

I really don't know what else to say about this... do people even call this thing a game?

Was there a competition about the worst flash game ever made when this "thing" was created? Because that would explain a lot...

@Guest_Pegasus1234 how did you even dig this thing up?

Regardless, you've apparently now uncovered an ancient curse (that's the only way I can describe it) that was never again meant to be unleashed upon the world. So... Congratulations! We now have to work together to find a way to stop it before it goes viral! Nevertheless, you know what special talent you have: Archaeology (Though I seriously suggest to find and consult Indiana Jones, before you make the same mistake again )

Also, R.i.P. Rip

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I knew the person who created in irl, it's a very long story, he was in my computer class last year, and would play some of his games when he had free time, lol, tbh idek how I even remembered it, it's just one of those things that randomly pops into your mind, I looked up his games because I had nothing to do, and then I found it....

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

That is, of course, one of the many negatives of Kongregate. There doesn't seem to be any quality control whatsoever when it comes to the games they accept.
I know we have some games on AG that are swings-and-misses. But they're certainly not the kind of 'trolling' style games that I'm seen on Kongregate. In other words, at least the developer tried.
But this leaves me wondering - what counts as a game? Because it doesn't seem like this... well... thing does count. I tried it and couldn't figure out what was going on, like at all.

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

@robocop83, thank you, thank you for that very much

anyway i believe thats just a joke game, theres no way they made that expecting it to be good right? Right???

Showing 1-10 of 10