ForumsThe TavernWhat do you want the next generation of AG users to think of you?

31 12098
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

In about four or more years, a lot will change, especially our community. Will you be active then? If not, do you think people will remember you? If they would, what would you want to be remembered for?

• 31 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Yeah, @Graham , even new users like myself still remember you.
Though I assume I will be either forgotten, or remembered only as that guy who had a thing for graves.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

You can't leave until R2 leaves.

The manacles don't apply in real life, silly.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I'll just be that guy I guess.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Fine. You can't leave until your post count is higher than R2's.

I'll make you a deal. Once I get to 10k posts I'll put my lovely face on AG, and then leave.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I want to be known for that guy who made Card Frontier, the most epicest forum game ever.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm not going to be active in four years, but I'd better be remembered.

You're still going to visit now and then though, r-right?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'll make you a deal. Once I get to 10k posts I'll put my lovely face on AG, and then leave.

That's a crummy deal. You're only 3k away from that goal, by next year you'll be gone :O.

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

I want to be remembered as that guy who was in charge of the Battle of the Bands thread once. Back when it was still going, because it looks like it died in the last few months. I may have to do something about that.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My name is on CTC2PP (many levels and all-time most plays) , CTCA (in the title as a Level builder with about 80 levels), Viking Vengeance (Most played levels). I think I'm okay.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

That's a crummy deal. You're only 3k away from that goal, by next year you'll be gone :O.

Judging by my recent activity levels, you'll probably have me stick around until I start college .-.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ooooooh don't you worry...I'll make sure they remember me.

People of this generation don't even think of me. (cries)

wtf are you talking about i think of that face everytime i wake up <3 ((PLS SEND MORE TY))

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

I don't know what I want to be remembered for, but it'll probably end up just being remembered for my armatar and excessive manliness.

then leave.

pls dnt

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I would probably be remembered for my crying and arguing when someone calls me a "deer" not a stag. Mostly crying though.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Matt, you are way to artsy.

Potato
BladeDragon2
BladeDragon2
13 posts
Blacksmith

I want to be known as blade dragon 2 and the only blade dragon 2 idk I honestly don't really care lawls. I will be active give my account to a cousin or something. maybe a child if im not active so that they can RUN ON FOR ME!!!! stupid idea idk ill just have to see if it actually plays through.

Showing 16-30 of 31