ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665866
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I'm back. And from what i know, a bunch of stuff happened. also, I have bad news...

More hydras are coming.

*the sound of many sets of feet pounding gets louder and louder, from not even audible to thundering*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

More hydras? I'll just let my mecha handle it.

*teleports outside the tavern and jumps inside the mecha*

Speaking of the mecha, I finally decided to give it a name. I now call it Hydragion! Anyway, hydra meat, here I come!

*summons plasma battleaxe before charging towards the group of hydras*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

wow, that Nagra recording machine made me feel very bad

can I have another one?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*some time later my mecha comes back dragging several hydra corpses behind me*

Anyone want a free hydra corpse? Only 10 gold each.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

*Throws away the hydra plate and starts slashing all the Hydra necks* shouldn't have ate that garbage!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Head 3: Are you ... Are you trying to decapitate yourself? Here, just eat this.
*passes nagra meat to shafaet*

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

*Puts a fork through head 3's head* Your not a part of me! You don't expect me to turn into a Mutated Hydra-Human monster! *Uses a flamethrower to Burns Head 3's face*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Upon further research, it appears that the hydra meat will only affect animals and beastmen. Humans are exempt from this. Please don't ask how I found that out. It was rather violent.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I assume it had something to do with the samples we all took. I've been working on the samples with my Avatar as an assistant and I've made some important discoveries which are bound to leave mankind completely unaffected. I am sure I can find some application for them though...All in good time xD

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

here Shafaet. *Starts slicing up Shafaet's extra faces* i can cremate them and slice them off

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Sounds Fun!

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

Than I guess there is some sort of Anti-Virus for this right? *Looks out into Hahiha's lab* Yay! found it! *Injects himself and turns back into a humanoid*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't think HahiHa would approve of you rummaging through his lab. So you better write your will whilst you still can since he's going to hunt you down and murder you.

Although you're probably going to be revived later on

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

My lab? Nah, that one's an old decoy. Nobody could enter my real lab. But then why... *scratches his head* Oh! That's where it has gone! That has to be the necrotizing agent I thought I had lost long ago! I probably stowed it in there by error. However, that means we gotta treat you real fast, or you'll lose more than your extra heads.

*shoves shafaet in a glass sarcophagus that quickly fills up with some semitransparent liquid*

So, just stay put in there for a minute. It'll be particularly painful, and over quickly.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

OH NO! HahiHa was the evil guy all this time!

*wears Shadow Armor* *takes Shadow Shield and Shadow Sword*

I think I have to defeat him now, will anyone help me?

Showing 1876-1890 of 3488