ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 662699
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

You can eat it, but you will end up with giant mutant fugu fish growing inside of your stomach, ready to burst out and destroy everything in its path.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm pretty sure there is no hidden treasure. You've deluded yourself into thinking there is one when there obviously isn't one.

*a scrap piece of paper suddenly gets blown into the tavern*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Ooh... Paper!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Papers are always useful, also, the treasure has some good edible foods, Fish, but I'd tell you to wait before you eat them, those animals are very rare and are worth a good value, but if you don't want to wait for Mother Nature to let their number increase, you can eat them, I don't care at all

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*checks piece of paper*

Oh. It's a map of the tavern. It even shows the location of the treasure. Which I'm pretty sure isn't even real.

*takes out lighter and prepares to burn map*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Hm, whatsdat?

*snatches piece of paper from Chryosten*

"X marks the spot." Interesting. It should be right... there!

*points at a part of the floor, which immediately explodes in dragonfire*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Jaysus Ha, you may have destroyed the treasure as well.

Any idea what's that treasure by the way? Things like that are usually dangerous... But well, not for us. Just for the rest of the cosmos...

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Unless... Admiral Ackbar time?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*portal suddenly appears in the hole HahiHa made*

Guess you were right. It was a trap.

*tentacles suddenly appear from portal before grabbing HahiHa and dragging him into the portal*

*portal closes*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Οh no. That looked like a portal to the void. A dimension where no magic exists o.O

Hopefully HahiHa has some sort of failsafe to come back here, or to his lab, but we've got bigger problems now. This kind of portals and "leaks" usually attract creatures of the void...And if they are coming here, well, let's just say it will take a lot more than an auto-repair enchantment to stop them...

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

This kind of portals and "leaks" usually attract creatures of the void...And if they are coming here, well, let's just say it will take a lot more than an auto-repair enchantment to stop them...

Well, armorplayergc is a shadow, so his existence may calm down the creatures of the void.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

No Doom, that's not a normal Void... you don't know what we did... an ancient creature of the most pure evil is inside there... few people saw him and survived to tell about it... his name... is "waS", he is going to create a black hole and destroy the whole Solar System, unless we stop him, he won't stay there for too long, he is going to drain some of HahiHa's power, then, he will come here and create the black hole... any ideas where he will appear? we have to defeat it quickly

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

and you know all this how, exactly? Because even if this whole thing is true, then HahiHa escaping him is really al lwe need to avoid it. And HahiHa has probably already escaped the thing. Problem solved.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I was told about him once, then, I saw inside the portal a few years ago, and I could see the thing, and I don't think it's easy to escape him *sound of earthquake*

OH NO! HE'S COMING OUT!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

*the fabric of space-time, at the spot where the portal appeared, suddenly explodes and throws a large object through the tavern before snapping back to normal with an audible *twang* *

Uhh.... *stands up from where he landed*

Yes! I made it back! Oh man, you don't know the horrors I've seen, or felt... there's a... thing, in that dimension. Like a cross between Cthulhu and Hermaeus Mora... I was trapped for what felt like years, along with thousands of other helpless creatures. The thing detests and hungers to consume everything outside its realm. But I know we can beat it. There's...

*suddenly a large portal opens, more tentacles pour out of it, seeking and writhing*

No! It found me! Run, you fools!

*unsheathes a sword of pure light and hacks at the tentacles, but gets overwhelmed and dragged into the portal*

*a nightmarish, otherworldly voice booms*:
"THERE IS NO ESPACE. ABANDON AND PERISH"

*the portal closes with a loud, wet slurp, sucking in some of the furniture close by*

Showing 2446-2460 of 3488