ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666928
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Now that the portal is closed, I can tell you more about it: HahiHa is in the Dark Desert Dimension, a hostile, cold and dark place which is dominated by worms, desert bandits, and the army of a necromancer.

that necromancer has reached such a high level of dark magic that when we talk about him, he can feel it and knows where we are, I don't even remember him name

and those darkness crags are totally terrible, they have a portal to the Void in the bottom, from where you can only go to the Void, but you can't come back, fall in the crags and you'll never be seen again :/

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Wait. Why am I even waiting for Fish to fix the portal? I can just make one myself.

*creates a portal to the desert dimension but receives an error during the process*

Oh great. 'RESTRICTED ACCESS"?! How did HahiHa gain access in the first place?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*as Chryos tries to access the dimension, a soft chime can be heard from the vacuum machine and a note appears on the control panel*

"MEMO TO SELF - TO ACCESS DESERT DIMENSION:

• OPEN PORTAL TO DIMENSION 2454
  • WALK 1 MILE UPHILL THROUGH RED FOREST (AVOID ROOTS!!)
  • CLIMB ON TOP OF LARGE TREE AND OPEN PORTAL TO NEXT DIMENSION
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Dimension #2454? I don't know this one yet, we can't talk to HahiHa, but I hope he's still alive *tries to set dimension ID to 2454*

so, who wants to open the portal?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I do!

*Activates to open the portal and jumps in*

Let's see if I can do this correctly. The instructions say "Walk 1 mile uphill through the Red Forest, while Avoiding the roots. Hmm, what If I flew over it and just descended after a mile to land on the large tree?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*the trees of this unusually silent forest have moist, dark red leaves and an extensive root system. The canopy forms a high roof that lets almost no light fall through. As Doombreed passes the portal into the forest, a feeble sound almost like hissing is heard; suddenly, several roots snatch quickly for his ankles*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

OI! Some more descriptions would do! Not fair!

*Attempts to spread wings and fly up while cutting the roots with the sword*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*several roots grab your legs and pull down while squeezing painfully; however, after a few sword swings manage to sever some of the roots, the remaining ones seem to shun away from the steel and finally let go. As you fly up you notice the top section of the leafy canopy is too dense to just fly through at once*

(Also, sorry for doing this RPG-style, but I'm having fun coming up with the stuff Just tell me if it's getting annoying)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

(No problem, I love it xD. Bring it on! )

*Attempts to cut the leaves while flying upwards with the sword and create a path to fly through*

*mumble mumble*I always hated plants....they cannot bleed. I mean, what's the purpose of a thing in life if it cannot bleed and be killed? *mumble mumble*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I don't know about you, but I think I should walk, we can always find something cool here or maybe food! we are going to need water too, that Desert is deadly without it

*a Red Leaf Golem appears in the path*

oh... I don't think this guy is friendly... I guess we can't kill him with Fire because, dude, the leaves are RED, almost everything red is resistant to Fire *takes Icy-Shadow Blade*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Doom: As you cut through the moist red foliage, a lot of leaves stick to your sword and your wings, making movements more and more difficult as the heavy layers accumulate. You notice the leaf juice is actually tepid, and the smell of iron stings in your nose...

ap: the leaf golem comes to a halt a stone throw away. You can see red veins of energy flowing from it into the ground, through the roots... and towards you. The roots thus reinvigorated raise from the ground and try to grab and strangle you.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Leaf golem? No problems. I can easily deal with them.

*summons a large flaming chakram and tosses it at the leaf golem and any roots which get in the way*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Meh...doesn't seem to be working, and I hate to be covered in plants.

*Uses flames from the left hand to extinguish the leaves and the juice from onto the wings and the sword as well as try to burn through more of the thick foliage*

*mumble mumble* Look at me, fighting plants...I bet the lowliest bloodletter is having more fun feeding the Juggernauts right now. But nooo, I have to be the literal Bush Whacker. HahiHa, you'd better not forget what I am going through to save you *mumble mumble*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

(But Doooom, at least you're fighting something that's bleeding )

The flames dry the fluid to a stinking crust which comes off in parcels, freeing most of your wings, and singes the leaves which fall off. Immediately, the branches around you curl back, leaving an opening for you to fly through. While finally breaking through the canopy, you enter a swarm of mosquitoes which had been perched on the leaves you just disturbed. You notice, partly due to the loud buzz, that the whole leaf ceiling up there is covered in mosquitoes sucking at the leaves.
Not far away, you see a very large tree sitting at the top of the hill on whose slope you are, surpassing the forest like a tower watching over the lands.

Chryosten: Your chakram singes the leaf golem and sets fire to some of the roots on the grounds. A shiver goes through the forest around you, and suddenly all the leaves above begin dripping their juice, such that it almost looks like rain, were it not for the colour and smell of the leaf fluid. The fires are for the most part extinguished, but the roots stopped attacking you and dug deep into the ground. The singed leaf golem, on the other hand, appears rather angry. He begins shooting bolts of red energy at you.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*attempts dodging bolts by hiding behind the trees*

Considering that this forest can naturally extinguish itself, I guess it's time for the next plan.

*takes out a crystal orb from my bag before tossing it into the air*

By the Thousand Gods, I call upon an eternal winter upon this land! Frozen Wasteland!

*orb shines before completely freezing everything in a 10km radius in pure ice*

Showing 2656-2670 of 3488