ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666000
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Now everyone in that prison is dead sans Doom. Great job. *slow clap*

Anyway, how are we going to clean up all of these corpses?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*creates a wind blade and uses it to blow the poison cloud into a glass container before dropping it in HahiHa's lab*

Nothing can enter my lab without my express permission. That's what I have the 'post bay' for, which is equipped to deal with such issues. You may be glad to hear that the poison was successfully evacuated.

Anyway, how are we going to clean up all of these corpses?

Build a dimensional vacuum cleaner. I have some sketches ready, just need to find an appropriate and empty dimension to dump stuff into.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

You're hoping to destroy an enormous superheated fusion engine with a spattering of thermonuclear bombs?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Seriously? A trillion bombs? We don't exactly condone destroying the universe here.

*activates failsafe which causes the trillion bombs to blink out of existence*

What? You didn't think this tavern came equipped with failsafes to prevent mass destruction from occurring?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I am thirsty, give me the best wine you have here

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Yeah. Have some red wine.

*passes bottle to ap*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*comes back with a large clunky machine*

My dimensional vacuum cleaner is ready. Yeah, I know, it still has design issues; but it's still experimental. Found a fitting dimension to send the trash to. Chryos, could you dispel the prison rune so I can take care of the corpses?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Consider it done. *dispels rune prison*

Hopefully that machine of yours doesn't backfire and end up shooting out objects from the nozzle or start sucking everything else but the intended target.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*starts vacuuming up the bodies with the machine's large tube*
Don't worry. This ugly baby should be perfectly safe. The bodies are sucked into a large desert dimension I found; they'll just get mummified by the heat.
*after a moment a loud commotion is heard form within the machine*
Huh, what's this?
*turns the machine off and looks inside*
Oh. Oh! Dune worms! Didn't think they still existed. Well, let's feed them some more.
*goes on cleaning the battlefield*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*drinks red wine* hey! I think I know this desert! what dimension is that? *starts to get dizzy from the wine*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

If the machine explodes for some strange reason, will the dune worms escape? How large are they anyway?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*finishes to vacuum up the corpses*

hey! I think I know this desert! what dimension is that?

I have no idea, frankly. The sand is white, the sky is dark and here and there huge black crags loom in the distance. Sounds familiar to you?

If the machine explodes for some strange reason, will the dune worms escape?

Nah, most likely the portal would shut down. I mean, there is a very small chance that it might instead fling the portal wide open, though that will cause it to evaporate quickly. You'd have to be quick to pass, or fall, through.

How large are they anyway?

Their length is impossible to tell, but they look like a large desert cousin of the bobbit worm. Except that they could easily take down a human.

... Hey, listen! It's all quiet. They must have finished feeding on the corpsAAAAAAAAAH!

*the head of a large dune worm suddenly shoots out from the vacuum tube*
*gets grabbed by the worm and pulled inside the machine into the portal*

*another worm protrudes from the tube and tries to grab for Chryosten*
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*tries to kill the worm with Icy-Shadow Blade before it grabs Chryos*

white sand, dark sky, crags... oh no! just no!

I have heard of that horrible place, we have to save HahiHa quickly! he may get eaten by worms, killed by the Dark Desert Bandits, he may freeze to death because that desert is quite cold, he may starve, run out of water, be consumed by darkness, fall in a darkness crag and... something else... something too bad to be said here

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Easy. Just do this.
*rips wiring out of the vacuum*
*portal collapses and decapitates worm*

Oh, wait ... You, uh ... wanted to get him back first?

Uhm, I can fix this. Hang on.
*gets tinkering tools from cupboard*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hurry up Fish. We don't even know how long HahiHa would last inside a dune worm.

*takes out a bunch of explosives from a portal*

Showing 2641-2655 of 3488