ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666487
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Can I order a magic drink too?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Anyone is able to order one. Just remember that I don't make specific magic drinks unless asked.

*mixes beetroot juice, saffron and slime together before mixing it with ale*

Here you go. One Beetroot Slime Ale for mamibo.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*Tastes the coctail*
*Pukes fire*
*Drinks more*

Nice!...

Listen, I've always wanted to learn my native language, Russian, but never got a chance. Can you make me a russian-speaking magic coctail?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Nope. Not even I know the effects of my creation. I like to keep it a surprise anyway. But I can try anyway.

*adds in vodka, bear meat juice, gunpowder and even more vodka*

Try it. It's called 'From Russia, With Love'. Maybe it'll give you the ability to speak Russian.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*tastes*

Хм... Ты знаешь, по-моему не действует. По крайней мере...

Oh my god! I can speak Russian! But why do I have an uncontrollable urge to sing their anthem!?

*sings proudly*
Rossiya sveshcennaya nasha derzhava,
Rossiya lubimaya nasha strana,
Moguchaia volya, velikaya slava...

Somebody help!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

HEY! I don't want to leave anymore, I want to try some more magical beers too! D:
*takes a bottle of Stayer's Beer from a table*

hmmm, I wonder what will happen if I take both a Leaver's and a Stayer's Beer at once *drinks Stayer's Beer*
*sigh* what... is... happening? I'm feeling quite... weird?... *body starts duplicating, creating a copy of myself, taking out half of my energy, skills and life essence*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

There's a glass of Nullifying Water if you want to get rid of those effects.

And please, ap, stop splitting yourself times and times again.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*wakes up after fainting out suddenly and looks arround*

oh *sigh* I... I never intended to let this happen, this place it looks abandoned after a very long time, I can see... everyone is dead, The Tavern is falling apart that because I couldn't defeat myself, I let this happen, I let Death come here

I'm sorry, althought no one can hear me now... they all are dead *hundreds of my copies appear out of nowhere in the rests of The Tavern*

AP's Copy #1: look who's back, it has been 136 years dude. ONE HUNDRED THIRTY SIX! that means you lost all your skills due to the very long time without them, that happened while we grew stronger!

AP's Copy #13: we have gained powers that are much above any shadow's, all the strongest shadows are dead, we got that from them, and it was worth it!

wait... "them"? who do you mean?

AP's Copy #196: The Void creatures, they made us much more powerful, and actually, there are only two non-Void beings alive in this world, and one of them is right here

no... no! NOOOOOOOOO! *gets hit by a very powerful Void skill and then, wakes up in The Tavern... with everything normal... with my power halved*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

... Hey, Cryo, that guy is totally banans, correct?

But to be earnest...
Now that I sobered up a little, is there an alchemist in this tavern?
@armorplayergc, don't you happen to be one?

Those void creatures you were screaming about, I know they actually exist. I thought they'd gone extinct after the fall of the third dynasty... But if you, the madman-magician feel their presence, it means the world might be in danger once again.

And this brings us to the main subject. Remember, I am a blacksmith, right? The longsword I showed you previously, the Mamibium Blade, was forged by me to fight off a possible Void Onslaught. But I know that without being refinined Mamibium is only one percent as strong against Nightmare Matter.
I need an alchemist to refine Mamibium into Un-obtainium just in case of another Paradigm War.

You know what I'm talking about, right?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

*stumbles into Tavern*

Well, looks like I'm back again. AP, everyone, how are you all? Bartender! give me a Shirley Temple.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

So, I ordered a bartender robot just to see if it's capable of following up on people's orders. Hope you don't mind if I test it out here.

*takes out robot and turns it on*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Chryos, I don't like the way this robot is looking at me... D:
hey wait, he isn't even looking at me... he's looking at that sinister guy over there, I also would be astonished, there are five days that guy stopped moving... he's fine, isn't he?

I know I should be worried about the Void creatures, but I'm a Shadow, I have many weird visions anyway

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh, that's just the lifelike statue of a sinister guy I ordered some time ago. I just placed it in the corner to fool people into interacting with it.

And no, it's not a gargoyle, living statue or a Weeping Angel. I've ran multiple scans just to make sure and it says it's all safe.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

So, no alchemists?

{feels sad about having been ignored}

*sigh*

Coffee and whiskey please, whoever!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Not that I'm aware of. And One coffee and whiskey coming up.

*robot pours coffee and whisky into a glass*

Showing 2911-2925 of 3488