ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666447
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ehhhh... Right I forgot to mention that my One Above all has an 8 for attack. Oh well, I'll have to use Gene Rewrite on my Ace of Dust.

*transforms Ace of Dust into a King of Flames picturing a demon king sitting on a bone throne holding a large demonic broadsword in front of him*

Now, I activate Mark of Death on your White Queen. It will die in two turns and before you ask, no. You cannot destroy the card to get rid of the mark nor can you nullify or delay it. It will die regardless of the state it is in.

And yes, Judgement rains from above. Also, you said earlier that you had no cards beneath Jack. Should I point out the 2 of Skulls you have? Also, I doubt Atom Zombie is that strong to stand up to Judgement.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oooh, right, these 2. Yeah I had forgotten about the 2 of Skulls, you are right to point that out. As for the Atom-Zombie, it's nothing more than a radioactive corpse so yeah, probably right about that too.

*Atom Zombie and 2 of Skulls get destroyed*

The rest though are not only Jack and above, they are all completely unharmed so far. Which means I can keep hammering you
So, nice King of Flames you have there. Flames do have an advantage over skulls, so it was a good move. Too bad it's just a king. My Ace of Skulls is not only higher than that, but also boosted by +10 from the Steamroller
*The Ace of Skulls boosted by 10 due to the Steamroller attacks the King of Flames*
*The Queen of Skulls attacks the King of Flames*
(OOC: I will leave the destruction of your cards up to you )
*Ace of Skulls attacks Genetic Rewrite*
*Jack of Skulls attacks the One Above All*

*Rolls the die, gets 4*
*Summons White Bishop and a single Pawn*

Your move xD

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*King of Flames and Genetic Rewrite bursts into flames before vanishing*

Eh, even though Judgement obliterates those which are Jack and lower it still harms your other cards and chess pieces.

*rolls a 20 sided die and gets 16 which spawns 8 black pawns*

Now I'm just feel like I'm stalling the inevitable. Doesn't matter, I'll try to defeat you anyway.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Your primary problem is my combo, which is protected by my chess pawns. As long as that is up, my skull cards will be revived occasionally. Why don't you use up the sacrifices of your cards (the ones I've killed. King of Flames, Jack of Wolves, etc.) to summon the entirety of your chess pieces at once? Your only shot is to take down my pieces protecting the combo after all. Killing my cards only provides more sacrifices for me to bring in more chess pieces. For example with the sacrifice of the 2 of Skulls (again - killed it to bring in the queen. It got revived by the abyss combo and got destroyed by Judgement) and a roll of *rolls the die and gets 1*, I've got 5 sacrificial points, since cards count double their amount. Which means I can summon a Rook. So imagine what you can summon with jacks, kings and aces dead, high cards that count double their amount for summoning chess pieces...

Anyway, time for my attack phase

*Ace of Skulls with the Steam Roller attacks The One Above All*
*Ace of Skulls attacks one pawn obliterating it*
*Queen of Skulls attacks One Above All to finish it off if possible*
*Jack of Skulls (is this guy dead due to judgement or not? I am confused if he is alive, I have him do the following) attacks one pawn to obliterate it*

*Summons Rook*
*Sets all pieces in Defense position except the Queen* Now if you attack them, your cards/pawns also get harmed, unlike attack position, but they cannot attack themselves. Even if you defeat them.

*Queen attacks another pawn, obliterating it*

I've got 2 White Knights, a pawn, a White Bishop and a White Rook. The Queen is still there but will die at the end of this turn.

And that's the end of my turn. Your move

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Sacrifice points can be used for other things, maybe he has a different plan...
I don't even call them 'sacrifice points', actually.

If I had lasted longer, killing my dudes would have strenghtened The Arab or The Moon God...
I remind you, guys, P'phnart is a game of possibilities, where everybody has their own playstyles!
*Is getting pretty drunk*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Sacrifice doesn't work like that. Destroying my own cards on the field or in my hand counts as a sacrifice. If an opponent destroys my cards, it doesn't really count as a sacrifice. Anyway, I sacrifice these pawns to bring out both my knights and have them defend my One Above All who's still alive. Barely.

*pawns vanish and are replaced by knights who defend One Above All*

Now, for the daily Judgement report: Your Jack of Skull is dead along with a pawn and a bishop. Your knights are on the brink of death whilst your rook is still standing.

*continues drinking whiskey*

Just a note: destroying deity cards such as One Above All will cause death-effects which can make or break the game. Now I believe it's your turn.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I thought we were playing with the new rules. It's a very recent addition but *reveals a small manual titled P'phnart v1.08* now destroyed monsters count as sacrifices. Besides, that's how I summoned my first Ace of Skulls. You killed enough pawns for me to bring it in. When I summoned it, you didn't say anything so I assumed you knew

As for the side effect of destroying deity cards, well I can't leave it alive to keep casting Judgement now can I? o.O

Anyway, Ι continue by *rolls the die, gets a 6* summoning my second Rook, and switching all the pieces with the exception of the first Rook into attack position.

Now to activate my cards abilities again. Aces of Skulls activate 'Air Raid' blocking the One Above All until the end of your next turn

*Ace of Skulls with the Steamroller obliterates one knight*
*Ace of Skulls destroys the other knight*
*Queen of Skulls attacks One Above All*

I've attacked this thing a gazillion times with my strongest cards. Let's hope that final attack will be enough to kill it.

*Rook attacks One Above All*
*Both Knights attack One Above All*

JUST DIE! xD

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*One Above All glows white before shattering into pieces*

Congratulations! By destroying One Above All, you activated the death effect: Final Judgement! It's the same as normal Judgement but with 10% more damage and completely ignoring defence! Just pray that you have one with very high health. And before you say that you blocked One Above All, I should mention that death effects CANNOT be blocked but you CAN create countermeasures to minimize the effects.

*a massive beam of light suddenly appears over Doom's cards and chess pieces before obliterating them*

Anyway, your Ace of Skulls has most likely survived that final onslaught. Great game Doom. You deserve this victory.

*my deck of cards along with my chess pieces regenerates on the table whilst I finish off my whiskey*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Great game! Critical at the end xD I never thought my Steamroller would prove so crucial for surviving this game.

*Deck of card regenerates along with the chess pieces*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*tosses empty whiskey bottle out of window which happens to hit and knock out a passerby*

I guess I should've updated on my rules. I could have brought in another deity card which arguably, brought about my downfall. I should also probably put a bit more in defence. But that's for another game.

*offers a bottle of whiskey to Doom*

Anyway, shall we celebrate your victory?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

nah, I can't drink when I am ill messes up the immune system and I am fighting the flu. Sometime later xD

Good Game though. I'd be happy to rematch either of you (or both xD)

Robertg99
Robertg99
3 posts
Bard

hehe xD

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

hey, so, I guess I lost my bet and I should probably leave now *drinks Leaver's Beer* hahaha! now there's nothing you can do to hold me here! >:.D *a hole opens in the wall*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

In the name of Buddha! What the...!?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Yeah... I can create magical drinks. Weird stuff tends to happen when people drink them.

*fires a sleep dart at ap with a blow dart*

*has him drink Nullifying Water*

Showing 2896-2910 of 3488