ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665863
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

{Let the old romantic fool, which my character kinda is, enjoy and believe this beautiful idea}
{He is tired and bananas, he needs the peace of afterlife}
{Besides, maybe he is but a ghost, and this tavern is his personal valhalla}
{We will never know, but it seems he doesn't want to change his mind}
{Moreover, my character is a follower of a crazy nonexistent slavonic-scandinavian religion}

Hey, you, stranger, *referring to etg2002*, drink with me for the eternal glory of Perun{Odin}!
*Offers full glass of whiskey*
By the way, what did you say about the Hammer of Thor? In my lands we call it the Yew Wand of Stribog. *looks absolutely serious*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, this object has been known to take multiple forms depending on one's beliefs. Nobody really knows what it's true form is.

*changes the Archblade of Archimedes back to its sealed form and places it in my storage*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

you are not the only one with portals!

*opens a portal in front of the javelin while grabbing the adamantium axe. Portal closes soon after the javelin got in*

Now then. Trespassers. Invaders. Hooligans and never-do-wells. Feel the wrath of a Daemon Prince!

*Charges towards HahiHa cutting down everything around in a flurry of melee attacks*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Everyone watch out! Rampaging daemon ahead!

*grabs a small cylinder from his bag*

Close your eyes and ears!

*throws Sanctified Flash Grenade at Doom, then tries to jump and run away from him*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*Closes eyes and ears*
*opens them, proceeds drinking*

Yeah, Chryos, I think this is how it goes with all metaphorical/mythical treasures... Like, Gorgon's head, flying boots, etc, etc...

Hey, HahiHa, catch my Runewater Molotov! It can help. Just don't drink it!
*Gently tosses a shining bottle to Hahiha*

(Privately, to Chryos) I think it's a good opportunity to test this magical mixture I made during my attempts to refine Mamibium. Might be potent, but I don't know in what way...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

eugh! I've had 53 g-glasses of wine already... I want m-more!... *accidentally pukes the excessive amount of wine in someone... can't see who's it (I'm too drunk for that)*
s-sorry for th-that

*tries to get up to get another glass of wine, but falls in the middle of the path* ouch >.<

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ugh... Be right back. Gotta clean my clothes after ap puked on me.

*leaves via the back entrance*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Hey, apgc! Get up, buddy! *raises armorplayergc and sits him on a stool* Be strong, the party/brawl/music show has but started! And will never end!
Drink for the glory of Perun!

*apgc falls asleep with glass I gave him in hand*

*smiles tenderly*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Is blinded but that only makes the rampage even more dangerous as fireballs and warp blasts start raining all over. Eventually destroys the Tavern wall and stops*

You may ask why people so obviously rampage. It's rather obvious, slow and easily avoidable but, well. It's so much fun

*Approaches HahiHa cautiously with both weapons raised*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Wow. Holy light effects aren't what they used to be

*still slightly disoriented from his own flash grenade because he had to run away from Doom's charge*

Huh, what did you say mamibo?

*doesn't see the Runewater Molotov flying past him*
*the molotov hits the ground without breaking and rolls towards the chimney*
*a second after rolling into the fire, it goes off in a big blue explosion, encasing everything around the chimney in large mamibium crystals (assuming mamibium is crystalline )*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*walks in wearing a new set of clothes*

Okay. What just happened to the fireplace and why are there crystals growing there?

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

assuming mamibium is crystalline

{yes and no, much like silver}

*Comes closer to the crystals and bends knee to study them.*
Maybe this could be a way to refine Mamibium?
Crystaline explosion?...
We won't know unless we try, so...
*Comes back to bar, takes vodka from the counter, pours half a bottle on the bar*
*Drinks the rest, and with basic fire magic sets the vodka puddle on fire*
*Opens up the last Runewater Molotov*
*Stabs Mamibium blade into the burning puddle*

Everyone get ready for a show!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Oh good, my senses are fine again.

*sees the crystal-ed chimney and Doom approaching*
OooooK. Well. 0.0

*takes out a poisoned spear from his bag and faces Doom, portal shield and spear raised in a defensive position*

Bring it on!

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*Pours the Runewater*
*A small explosion covers the Blade in crystals that shortly fall off*

*If the previous look of the weapon was generic, the new one is on the verge of low-quality*
*the balde looks so cheap somebody in the tavern vommits (oh, it's apgc again...)*

Finally!!! The Unobtainium Blade!

*When he grabs it in his hands, the runes on his body look as if there is a fire dancing behind them*
My last dream has come true. Now what? (

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*takes out a pickaxe and starts hitting the crystal*

This is going to take a while since this pickaxe is barely making a dent in the crystals.

*pickaxe head breaks off*

Okay. I'm going to need a drill. Anyone have one?

Showing 3031-3045 of 3488