ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665135
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmm... I guess all of them will be fully hatched soon... *approaches the White and Yellow-Goldish egg*
uh... *can hear some noises coming from the inside*

WOW! (S)HE'S ALIVE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM/HER!

Also... is there a way to know the element of the hatchling? Maybe you could put it close to the correct element? (Fire Dragons next to fire, Ice Dragons next to ice...)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

If we had a mage around, we could ask him or her to divine the hatchling's elements. Or does anyone have a divination scroll?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*puts ear to my purple dragon egg*

I can certainly hear some pulsing in there which probably means it's about to hatch soon. I actually do hope that it's void element because I hear that it's extremely difficult to tame creatures of that element.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Guys, I'm having a problem... Blaze has probably two elements... Probably fire and wind... I got him near fire outside but he didn't liked it until a strong gust of wind blew the fire towards him, no signs of fire damage but he did seem like he enjoyed it.
Who has a tornado in a bottle? A firenado would be better but that's probably harder to put in a bottle.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I don't usually come to this thread, but I just have to point out how crazy it is that this particular thread is still going. Starting from just a simple, jokey post about ordering beer, some 3,500+ replies later we're talking about... I don't even know what. (Some sort of role playing game with firenadoes?)

Not to get all sappy, but I just wanted to thank you guys for being such a weird, awesome community. Seriously, the best flash-game community on the whole internet.

And @joshua_setyantoro - if you're still around 2+ years later, well done bring everyone together in the tavern. I would be surprised if you weren't surprised by the success of this thread. Call it luck, or timing, or whatever. In any case, I feel like you deserve a merit as a small way of saying 'thanks'!

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

(Aw... Moe just said that we're a weird and awesome community! Everyone! Gather around and give Moe a ginormous hug! (> *O*)>
*cricket sounds* No one? Okay... I'll shut up. (V '-_-)

Anyway, congratulations to the creator of this thread. I think he needs something more than just a merit if he doesn't have it yet... if you know what I mean *nudge, nudge winky face* xD)

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Wow lol, I think we are seriously crazy, aren't we?
Congratulations, joshua_setyantoro!

*hugs @Moegreche * YAY!

*hears another noise coming from the Egg, and then, shortly after, the Egg starts cracking*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! IT'S HAPPENING?!
Welcome to the World, Tenryu

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

"The fact is no good story ever starts with drinking tea!"
- Turisas

Two dragons out already! And what cute dragons they are. To think they'll eventually turn into those huge beasts... welp, I'm receiving a signal form my lab. My egg is about to hatch too! Gotta go, be right back with my dragon ^^

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmm... as expected, Tenryu is mostly yellow, with some golden and a little bit of white...
I wonder what his element is going to be... *Tenryu starts crawling through the place, slowly*
He's so cute! ^_^

Can I teach him how to say "YAY!"?

Considering his element is probably going to be Holy or something like that, do we have anything to give him so he can feel comfortable with Holy? Which items are even considered "Holy" by the way? :/

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Uhhhh.... bring him to church? xD
Or you can just get some holy items from Chryo

*cape transforms into wings*
well, at least I have these to fan Blaze... I wonder how long I can fan him for

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You're probably better bringing it to a church or a holy site. I believe they adapt better when they're in an environment that matches their element.

*dragon egg begins hatching before revealing a dark purple dragon*

Fantastic! My dragon finally hatched! Now what to na-

*baby dragon roars causing any small creatures nearby to go into an attacking frenzy*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Frenzy? Chaos dragon maybe?

My dragon also hatched, and it turns out it's a kind of basilisk dragon. It paralyzed the lab rats I fed to it with its gaze before eating them, a bit like that other dragon did with me during the attack (the paralyzing bit, not the eating).

It looks neat, too. Its a green, serpentine dragon with silver claws and spines. Still need to find a name for it though.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Jade sounds like a fitting name. Paralyzing his enemies till they're jaded and have no more care in the world, accepting their cruel fate in the end. I hope he won't attack the other dragons tho.

Blaze has been fed with a bunch of squirrels now. I like how he just cooks them in his mouth, making small, controlled explosions to just burn the meat well enough.
He can probably control the "wind" to make it more flammable, thus the small explosion instead of just a fiery napalm being sprayed or lava oozing out. I've actually considered renaming him to Roy Mustang if he keeps this up. xD

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Looking carefully at my dragon now, I can see that it's got claws on it's wings. Reminds me of a dragon I've read about before. I think I'll name it Gore. Gore sounds nice.

*picks up a dead rat from the floor and feeds it to my baby dragon*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*arrives at a nearby church, while carrying Tenryu*
so... how does this work?
wait, got an idea! *finds some Holy Water and gives it to Tenryu*

I wish he could speak, so I could know what's going on ;-;
*quickly hunts for some small animals, and feeds them to Tenryu*

How can I know if my Dragon is feeling comfortable at all?

Showing 3376-3390 of 3488