ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665116
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

have you decided the name of your Dragons yet? I dunno how I'll name my Dragon :|
*eats some berries to chill my mind*
*also gets a Brainfreeze* Ugh! >.<

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

It's too early for me to decide on a name. Gotta know what kind of dragon it is first (how does it look like, its element, that sort of thing).

*eats another slice of gorlonberry pie* That one was good. Not particularly sweet, though. Must be the perpetual snow.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Unless I'm wrong and my dragon isn't a void dragon, I'll probably name it 'Ragnos'. Otherwise, I'll have to think up of a different name.

*places some dragon meat on the table*

It took a while but here's a void dragon steak, a mostly-purified void dragon steak and a regular dragon steak. It took a while since the void corruption was so concentrated that it broke multiple frying pans. Who knew that table salt was good for removing void essence from meat?

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Table salt?!
Next time, let's just throw salt at waS, any Void creatures and the Void Dragons if they get back
*eats Void Dragon Steak* Bleegh!!! It's way too salty!
*eats Dragon Steak* Much better...

If my guess was wrong and Blaze isn't a fire-breathing dragon like I first assumed (most of the dragons that attacked us were fire-breathers.) I'll just name him something else, probably something that starts with "Bl-" and matches his elemental breath.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I'll just name him something else, probably something that starts with "Bl-" and matches his elemental breath.

I suggest Blaqua for water, Bloulder for earth, and Blam! for thunder lol jk

Nietz, does your book on dragons say anything about silver being a draconic element? I think my dragon might be a silver dragon, if such a thing exists, because of the silvery marbleization on the shell.
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

My dragon tragically died at a young age of cancer.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

I will name my fish Majestic Fish Jr., He's gonna grow and beat up all your dragons.

Happy300
Happy300
10 posts
Shepherd

My dragon died cuz I slapped it so hard it turned into dust.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I suppose my Dragon's element will be Holy (or something like that), and I'm a Shadow, with Dark (and some Poison) element, and I have a Pet Slime named Blob, who has Ice element. This wide variety is either going to be awesome or awful...

do you have a name suggestion for him/her?

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Let me check HaHiHa *flips pages*
It says on the book that the dragons usually have an element which is the same as their parent.
Hmmmm.... let me check for egg colors *flips more pages*
Says here that a dragon's element cannot be known right away, but it's usually something the baby dragon finds comfort in.
*flips more pages*
Since silver is a metal, I guess your dragon can manipulate metal, nothing here about a draconic element manipulation of a specific metal.

Ummmm... MFish, we're all allies here. No dragon fighting. Dragon PLAY-fighting however

If your Dragon's Holy apgc, I can think of a few names. Cross, Light, God...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Why not call it 'Hail Mary' so you can turn the tide during battles in which we're losing? Also Nietz, your naming sense sucks.

*drops another Void Dragon Steak*

Have another. This time I didn't add any table salt to it so void corruption is a possibility when eating it.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*pushes back* Nope, not gonna have myself smothered in Void
Also, for the holy dragon name. How about Tenryu? Japanese for heavenly (ten) dragon (ryu)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

That actually sounds like a really good name!

By the way, my monitors have indicated some activity in the dragon embryo. It might hatch in not too long. Doesn't mean your eggs will too, but maybe stay prepared

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Tenryu... I guess I'll use that name YAY!
*knock knock* uhm... *goes to the door and opens it*
YAY! Blob is back!
guys, this is Blob, he's my Icy Blue Slime, he just came back after a long journey to grind some XP and level up...

Can't wait until Tenryu hatches too! The whole family is here!

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Blaze is out of his egg!

*reads book*
So for the first three days, the hatchling should be put to rest in an environment it is comfortable with... now, how to know which environment it would like?
*flips pages*
Nothing...

Well, I'll look at where Blaze is gonna crawl to

Showing 3361-3375 of 3488