ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665956
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

*fireball changes direction because of teleport field*

HEY?!?! Watch where you're flinging these!!

*slams a homerun with DoomHammer*

And the crowd goes WILD!!! "CCCHHHHHH-AAAAAHHH"
Oh... ahem... never mind that... carry on!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

So, the fireball apparently missed. But even if it hadn't, fire is one of my elements...I am immune

Anyway, let me show you what I can do! *flies through the roof and rains down fireballs*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Oh dear me, didn't foresee those side effects

Nice running though! Next round of drinks is on me, given I'm done duelling by then...

*teleports tavern away form the firey rain and starts shooting void bolts at Doombreed*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

nice! A clear battlefield. But the already launched fireballs are still raining down on you, unless you've teleported yourself too with the Tavern

Oh...void bolts. C'Tan Magic! *disappears in the warp*

*Reappears away from HahiHa*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*teleports patches of air around to fling the fireballs away* I like this teleport field glitch!

Now, I want to try out something... *concentrates several void bolts into one large ball and aims it at Doombreed* Hope my aiming isn't too rusty:

Hit = Heads = Tails

COIN RESULTS
Hit = Heads
Tails
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

oops

Bye bye

*Opens portal to the warp and brings out the Empyreal abyss onto HahiHa's location*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Aw hell naw...

*casts a spell to vanish leaving a heavy barrage of void shrapnel*

Escape = Heads

(Heads: escape successful; Tails: too slow)

Shrapnel = Tails

(Heads: void shrapnel wounds Doombreed; Tails: you get away unscratched)

COIN RESULTS
Escape
Heads
Shrapnel
Tails
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

you escaped again? well, I'll just have to destroy everything in sight (whatever is still left intact by the abyss of course)
Fireball = Heads

[tails: fail heads: lands on the next unfortunate individual to post here (aside from us two of course) ]

COIN RESULTS
Fireball
Heads
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*disembodied voice* We're on the best way to create a wasteland arena behind the tavern ^^ Anyway, that last spell depleted my powers. I'll need to rest... but I'll be back!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*comes back lugging a huge clock behind him*

Good news! I've finally managed to solve our problems of a wrecked tavern! I bought this magic clock which ca-

*clock gets obliterated by fireballs*

Oh bloody hell! I've shelled a ton of gold just to buy this thing and you guys just destroy it? That's one magic artifact made useless by you idiots!

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*randomly, portal opens up and Little Mac and Samus, fighting, come out, look at everyone, then slowly back back into the portal, portal closes*

Portal to SSB4? interesting... TIME DESTABILIZE!!! *all freeze* woop de doo!
* starts slicing up HahiHa and Doombreed* NO FIGHTING!!!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*disembodied voice* Look what you've done Doombreed! Now dark will have to buy another artifact with his (probably fake) gold!

* starts slicing up HahiHa and Doombreed* NO FIGHTING!!!

... *disembodied voice* I'm not even here
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Seriously? Enough is enough. Stop trying to ruin the tavern even further.

*sends wind blades to slice up the arms into multiple pieces before incinerating them*

And don't even think about trying to attack me. I can easily negate any of your attacks.

*creates a magic circle below me which quickly negates any active magic before vanishing*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

So you're all brawn and no brain huh... I guess that explains why you can't tell the difference between me and that magic clock.

*dispels illusion which reveals that Screw has his tail around the clock instead of me*

I should mention that the clock is cursed and that the curse will activate if someone tries to damage it physically on purpose. So adios, Screw.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Screw, i did just a bit o' research, and the curse makes you punch yourself. a lot. forever, in fact. have fun, bucko! in the meantime, i wanna try and make that portal appear again... and did you guys notice this is happening in slow-mo? i did time destabilize.

*portal appears, and sonic from sonic boom comes out, fighting shadow*

did that robo-whatsit screw up on you two?

*portal closes after they go back in it*

first SSB4, then sonic boom? weird...

Showing 871-885 of 3488