ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665961
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, it's beaten up from those fireball attacks and it's function was wrecked however the curse is still active until the actual clock is obliterated. Besides, that curse is for the boxing gloves which I have in my Bag right now. The actual curse is that you will be frozen in time forever. You'll still be able to perceive your surroundings but you won't be able to move any parts of your body.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*disappears into the warp*

*voice from the warp* Forgot to do that. Have fun chasing the emptiness.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Another chaos battle? I'm sick and tired of those. Well, time to try and bring things back to normal! *hugs ScrewTheLag*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*steps out of a spacetime portal*

Not my responsibility where you choose to sleep... And the tavern wasn't even wrecked!

*teleports everyone over the hill back into the tavern*

Anyone knows if there's some mead left?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I got the Knockout Ale right here. It's so strong that it can knock out a human unconscious with a single sip. I'm sure you can handle it right?

*starts pouring the ale into a glass*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Nevermind, Screw, found an ancient keg of mead down in a part of the cellar that survived the last few tavern destructions... I'll, ah, be off for a while ^^

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Appears from the warp*

I can...I am no human after all

*drinks the whole glass*

Nice! Pour some more.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Do you serve banana bread beer, or seaweed ale, or bacon maple ale?

If you do, I'm buying the place. If you don't, I still claim the 1,000th reply.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

1000th reply is overrated. i call 1001! and also... *portal appears* i am off to Michigan for two days until Sunday! toodles! *goes in portal* *comes out full of punch marks* wrong portal. that is the Punch-out! one. *closes that portal opens another* much better. *goes in portal*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

We don't have any of those but we do have one that's a mix of all three. It's a seaweed maple bread ale. Tastes horrible. I don't know why I bother keeping it on the menu

*keeps pouring more Knockout Ale*

I really do need to make an even stronger ale.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Drinks knockout ale*

I can help...allow me to infuse your next drink with the essence of a raging bloodthirster, a greater demon of Khorne.

*hands Darkfire a small vial containing a bright red liquid*

Otherwise, you can go to the despicable Nurgle, for a warp virus if you please, but this also means that us two will become enemies after that moment.

Choose wisely!

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

So DARKFIRE was making the whole mess, ha? Eat that! *hugs Darkfire*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I take the third option then. Both!

*takes vial and heads off to find the Nurgle*

If they don't compliment each other, then I'll find a way to make them compliment each other.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

They won't. Of course that is always an option, just like many agents of Chaos worship the whole pantheon of the Chaos gods. But many effects will be mutually excluded. Some effects of the two gods are not compatible with each other. On the other hand, if you take one or the other, you enjoy all of the interesting syptoms each may cause, but no new results.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*walks back into the tavern with warp virus*

So I did a bit of a demo for my new ale and it seems there was no way I could make those two ingredients compliment each other. In fact, it lead to an interesting phenomenon which was beautiful and scary at the same time. I guess I'll have to have them as two separate drinks then.

Showing 886-900 of 3488