ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

180 12698
Ferret
Ferret
9,285 posts
Constable

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 180 Replies
snahrules
snahrules
1 posts
Farmer

MY problems are with the foundry drops. some seem to balanced while others like the Rhino tier 4 assault is way out of proportion. I have 97/28 tier 4 fragments but only 3/4 Rhino fragments. please add more rhino/hull fragments.

raymond747
raymond747
2 posts
Shepherd

Been playing from armor-games for a while. Lately it takes over 4 minutes to load the game and can take a minute plus to change screens. I like the game and just jump in and out of it when I feel like it. If I have to wait then I just find another game to play. There must be something wrong with your server or your script. There's no fun in just waiting.

blitzfinger
blitzfinger
1 posts
Peasant

My suggestions..
1. Put a reset timer on the RETREAT button during base hits. Stop users from bringing subs into a base, killing fleets and exiting when they surface.
2. I don't see much point in the oil slicks if the fleet can come to a complete stop in them.
3. Give our base defense fleets some movement triggers, or other kind of programming (like the reavers,campaigns,etc..), so they're not always sitting ducks or lured out and sunk. It would make hits more interesting.
4. Let us make sub-groups of fleets (hotkey G), so we can command sections of the fleet with one keystroke (1,2,3..). Example, 1=Flagship, 2=hulls 2-5

In short, bring more testing of skill into the game.

Thanks for listening.

raymond747
raymond747
2 posts
Shepherd

The loading time got so bad, especially on the weekends when the special events were running, I had to stop playing the game. The loading will freeze my browser and I would have to use the task manager to shut it down in order to get my computer going again. I switched to a first person shooter game and my computer can handle that with no problem. Loading this game is like loading malware, I know its a sponsored game, but come on armor games ... . I broke level 50 before the trouble started getting super bad.

merozak97
merozak97
2 posts
Peasant

i have done everything i needed to do in a quest before it started and it hasn't registered in that quest
btw the quest is "Skirmisher Dominance"

Ivabigun
Ivabigun
2 posts
Peasant

I totally agree to all that Davric has said. I would just like to add one suggestion in regards to ship build times.
IF it is not possible to reduce ship build times, which are as Davric mentioned, becoming greatly exaggerated. Would it be possible to auto repair the ship yard (as has been done with the dock) so the build is not significantly interrupted if ones base is hit? Not everyone can log on every day and it is soooo frustrating to log on after a week of being away to find my base has been hit during that time and I still have almost as many days left on my build as there was when I logged off.
The game is enjoyable and addictive. It just needs some tweaks. But all in all. Great work Kix.

Imprimerie
Imprimerie
3 posts
Peasant

I just repaired a bunch of ships and now they've somehow unrepaired

MarcximusM
MarcximusM
2 posts
Peasant

kixeye, should help us get res better an faster. heck a friend of mine has everything i have, yethe has full res due to friends gifting. cn not recieve gifts an that truly sucks.im now higher level than him an an we still have the same everything n hulls an base.even n ranks. targets got harder an i try foundry an uranuim, just too hard. kix, please help make game cool for us armorgamers. thanx u guys keep rocking

HawkeyePierce
HawkeyePierce
7 posts
Scribe

i'm just sick of the navigation bug when you search targets around the see.
It's pretty annoying click twice on attack o recall fleet.

Ivabigun
Ivabigun
2 posts
Peasant

I am unable to access Kixeye site when logging on in the Philippines. I get the message 403 forbidden.So I play the game through Armor Games.
What really irritates me about this is I am not able to send a ticket when the game plays up. Such as today the lag is so extreme I am already taking damage by the time the battle connects.
Of late there have been too many issues. (Fleet backtracking by a minute when clicking attack, Not able to connect to battles, fleets not repairing even though it shows repair in progress when logging off).Also. I changed my game name many months ago and although it changed the name of my base my fleet has remained the same. Not a big deal, but annoying all the same.
However. All that aside. My main complaint is the fact that I can easily buy gold when playing through Armor games. And I repeat. EASILY BUY GOLD. So WHY can I not send a ticket through Armour games???
I would appreciate a response from either AG or Kix please.
My details below.
Your User ID is: 17766904 Version: 308.87009 KIXEYE Inc. Game name MoneyShot/KinkyDevil.

Thank you

sstech
sstech
2 posts
Peasant

have more options for players who don't have gold to pay for upgrades,
or campaigns that don't have overpowered enemy fleets or bases.
SS

sstech
sstech
2 posts
Peasant

Hi
one thing that is annoying is the limitations you are faced with when you are trying to get new hulls, every time I go out I am faced with overpowered enemy draconian fleets as well as the reavers, and I'm level forty and I still can't do much in any way that is fun.

BeNzUoVeR
BeNzUoVeR
5 posts
Peasant

How about getting Armor games to fix the page so we can control our bases.. we can't even scroll through battle log's... Banners on sides to advertise a game WE ARE PLAYING ALREADY take away from seeing whole base.. and sometimes we lose the spot to type in for Comms because of it.. I have to relay what i say through Alt's..

MarcximusM
MarcximusM
2 posts
Peasant

make bases really hard to destroy, this will challenge atackers, i mean hell when u attack it states attack at ur own risk. but bases get smashed very easy, especialy when ur out teched from other players regardless of an alliance or not. as for medals what a joke, c- mon we pirates where's the gold an rum. find we pay them lol, but make bases bad ***, u know like a mighty fortress. oh an campaigns r retarded, just old crap, that is an has been very much useless. how the hell is a level 32 b able to win a campaign opened for tat level player. coin or no coin, just plain stupid. i've seen folks dropping game like flies on ****. way too many dead bases, main reason way too hard an higher players with better tech, mostly from help or allaince, end up dominating. now most allainces r half dead, only a few players contining while others have died. too many targets for certain type of hulls, rather than let us play our style an our style builds. leveling up really sucks for low levels an mid levels as well, its like things calm down more once u reached like 80 lol. dont get me started on raids, prizes r whack an they hard, of course we back to certain hulls, even if u have that type, if u dont got close to the best, the same type becomes obeslete. pretty much sums up how this game has gone down. make bases strongest of all, base hitters need to learn how to strategy lol

erentrtwink
erentrtwink
2 posts
Jester

I NEED HELP
HINTS TELLS ME RESEARCH SOMETHING THAT I ALREADY DID . AS LIKE RESEARCH SKIRMISH BUT I ALREADY DID THAT AND COULDNT FIX IT

Showing 151-165 of 180