ForumsThe Tavern10 Years of Armor Games!

62 19915
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

This year is the 10th anniversary of Armor Games!
A decade of games made for us gamers and a huge community. I really wonder how AG was 10 years ago...how it was looking? what games did it have? how many fans did it have?
All I want to say is Happy Birthday to this amazing gaming site and keep up the good work for Moderators,Knights,Developers,Gamers etc.
Stay awesome and stay the best!

• 62 Replies
Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

Yay!!!

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

It's 10 years? That's awesome!!

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I have been here only for 7 of those D:

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Today is my first anniversary here

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

To think I wouldn't have joined AG had I not gone through a weird flash game phase and then be talked into making an account when playing a game of exit oath with @MoonFairy and @W0lfman14
Maybe I'd be with Kong and be having fun 8)

drdakota
drdakota
62 posts
Nomad

I'm a little late, but hazzah! Countless hours of my life wasted! Worth it.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I got an email saying someone mentioned me. woah.

5 years, yo. 5 years.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@SSTG I am going based on AG time so you are not much older than me from when we made our accounts. People before us are considered the vets but we missed the "glory days of AG" but are still getting up in AG years, hence old farts.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It's been 5 years (or 4 since my join date may have messed up I think) but I do remember joining AG after playing Exit Path and wanting to try my hands at the multiplayer section. I also do recall joining the forums a day or so later mostly playing forum games. But man, 10 years of AG is a really long time. Anyway, if I hadn't joined AG I might still be hanging around Kongregate or moved on from flash games entirely. Who knows? Anyway, Happy 10th Anniversary AG!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Have the Web Developers thought about anything Special?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

They're most likely not going to tell what it is if they do have something planned.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

10 years old already? (more if you count GoG)

I didn't realize how old this site was. It's also kinda of interesting considering I've been on here for some 5 years now. First playing random games because we had dial-up, then getting heavily into Exit Path (Every achievement unlocked took a while) and then making my account so I could use Raze 2's online save.

And then a while later I found this community, and it was always acting like it was in its death throes at that time, now it seems to have stabilized with a fairly healthy population.

~~~Darth Caedus

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

Been playing here since Games of Gondor... I was in 9th Grade I believe when I first started playing here. Going on 24 years old now... sheesh, time flies.

mrdeath9700
mrdeath9700
50 posts
Nomad

NO WAY?! I've been playing here since i was 6 in 06, i was always a guest trolling in colony, how much this place has changed, but it still has the heart and soul it did when i started. Thanks con artist for making warfare 1914, thats what brought me here.

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

How did it happened that most of the users didn't know that Armor Games has 10 years...like look down......it says 2005-2015 lol.

Showing 31-45 of 62