ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 368510
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Uzbek and back:

Overwhelming I was scared to put my foot

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Indonesian and back:

Outstanding afraid to put my foot

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Okay. Of all the new sentences I could have chosen or made up, I don't know why I decided to use the intro to 'Bee Movie'. Whatever, here it is:

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Malay and back:

All known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee can fly. Fat little body off the ground with small wings. bees, of course, flies anyway because bees do not care what is impossible.

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

Bulgarian and back:

all known laws of aviation, there is no way you can run a bee. low body fat of the land of Tiny Wings. Young, of course, run by the young do not care what.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Latin and back:

all the known laws of aviation, can in no way be allowed to the bee. Tiny wings of the earth will humble the body fat. As a young man, indeed, run care of the young men what to do.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Bosnian and back:
all known laws of aviation, not bees may be allowed. will disrupt fat land Tiny wings. As a young man, in fact, what can I do, start taking care of a young man.

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Arabic and back:

Aviation laws knows everything, it can not be allowed to bees. Earth will disrupt Tiny Wings of fat. When he was young, in fact, what can I do, start taking care of the young.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Telugu and back:
Aviation laws, it can not be allowed to bees, you know everything. Tiny Wings is to disrupt the fat land. He was young, in fact, what I can do, and start taking care of the young.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Pashto and back:

Aviation law, let it be no bees, you know everything. Comic books take wings, destroy the smooth earth. He was young, in fact, that I can start taking care of the young.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Southern Sotho and back:

System of aviation rules you know everything, they do not, it will be honey. comic books and take wings smooth destroy the world. He, in fact, was a young man, I began to notice the young.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Afrikaans and back:

The system of aviation rules you know everything, they do not, it will be between. comics and take the wings at all to destroy the world. He is, in fact, a young man, I began to see the young

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Czech and back:

Aviation system of rules you know everything, do not, it will be Wednesday. and bypass comics ever to destroy the world. It is, in fact, a teenager, I began to see young people

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Latin and back:

Aviation does the reason rule God knows all things, there is no help. and a place in the world, I should lose nothing. For a teenager I began to see young

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Sesotho and back:

System of air regulations will cause God knows everything there is help. And put earth, I had nothing to lose. I began to see a young teenager

(What was the original phrase BTW?)

Showing 586-600 of 876