ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 368015
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Slovenian and back

The system of air regulations, God knows everything that helps. And the floor, I had nothing to lose. I started seeing young teenage girls
-

Dude, that paragraph has been butchered XD

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hausa and back:

A system of air law, God knows everything helps. And below, I have nothing to lose. I started to see young teenage girls

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Serbian and back:

air law and order, God knows everything helps. And below, I have nothing to lose. I began to see young teenagers

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Hindi and back:

Law and order, air God knows everything. And, I have nothing to lose. I began to see the young teen

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

Frisian(?) and back:

Law and order, air God knows everything. And, I have nothing to lose. I began to see the young teen

did not change

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Spanish and Back!

Law and order, God knows all the things of heaven. And do nothing. I began to see the teenager

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Polish and back:

Law and order, God knows all things in heaven. I do nothing. I began to see a teenager

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Albanian and back:

Law and order, God knows all things in heaven. Not do anything. I began to see a young man

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Zulu and back:

Law and order, God knows all things in heaven. Do nothing. I began to see a young man

keanomes
keanomes
54 posts
Farmer

Law and order; God knows everything in heaven. Whatever they do. I started seeing a young man

scottish gaelic and back

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Uzbek and back:

Law and Order. Allah created the heavens and all the knowledge of all things. what they're doing. I began to see a young man

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

French and back:

Law and order. Allah created the heavens and all knowledge of all things. what they're doing. I started to see a young man

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Japanese and back:

Law and order. Allah has created the knowledge of the heavens and all things. What they do. I began to see a young man

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Bulgarian and Back:

Public order. Allah created the heavens and the knowledge of all. What they are doing. I realized that the young man

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Dutch and back:

General system. God created the heavens and the knowledge of all. Where they are doing. I realized that the young man

Showing 601-615 of 876