ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 367750
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I'm not here, what about him? But I will come unto thee, and I differ from these words of the signs.

Latin and back

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

German http://cache.armorgames.com/images/flags-v2/flat/16/DE.png and back:

I'm not here, what about him? But I will come to you, and I am different from these words of signs.

(wow, Latin kills sentences violently! o.o)

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I'm not, how is this? But I'm coming to you, and I'm in that position.

Hawaiian and back (I re-added the period to the end)

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

To Igbo and back. Apparently, Igbo is a language spoken by the eponymous ethic group that lives primarily in Southeastern Nigeria.

I do not have, how is this? But I'm coming to you, I am in that situation.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Start: The rules of the Hunger Games are simple. In punishment for the uprising, each of the twelve districts must provide one girl and one boy, called tributes, to participate. The twenty-four tributes will be imprisoned in a vast outdoor arena that could hold anything from a burning desert to a frozen wasteland. Over a period of several weeks, the competitors must fight to the death. The last tribute standing wins.

Now: I do not have, how is this? But I'm coming to you, I am in that situation.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I do not have this method is? But I'm coming to you, I'm in that situation.

Thai and back

I just wanted to revive this

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@abcdragon66 It's even more effective in killing these sentences, that was the previous. Recently it went from this:

Not to be existential here, but why do we keep doing this? It doesn't seem that interesting so it seems like the only reason for continuing to translate a sentence back and forth is to watch it slowly turn into a shriveled, small, senseless, phrase. Also, it seems like we would not do it if there was not the inexplainable hint of obligation to continue writing additional replies.

To: Gujarati and back:

No such method? But I'm coming to you, I am in this situation.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Is there no such method? But I come to you, I live in this situation.

Turkish and back

PLGuy, yeah, I went too far back looking for the recent starting paragraph. Want to make a new one?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Uzbek and back:

Is this not a method? I will come to you, I live in this situation.

@abcdragon66 IDK, if anybody wants can copy some sentence and we start over.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Is not this a way? I will come to you, I live in this situation.
Chinese and back

I have a super awesome idea. First, what's your favorite song?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Estonian and back:

Is not that the case? I come to you, I live in this situation.

@abcdragon66 My favourite song is: "All Star" by Smash Mouth, why do you ask?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Somebody once told me
The world is gonna roll me,
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
She was lookin' kinda dumb
With her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an L on her forehead...

Well the years start comin'
And they don't stop comin',
Back to the rules and I hit the ground runnin'.
Didn't make sense not to live for fun,
Your brain gets smart, but your head gets dumb.
So much to do so much to see,
So what's wrong with takin' the back streets.
You'll never know if you don't go,
You'll never shine if you don't glow...

Hey now, you're an allstar,
Get your game on go play.
Hey now you're a rock star get your show on,
Get paid. (all that glitters is gold)
Only shooting stars break the mold.

It's a cool place
And they say it gets colder,
You're bundled up now, wait till' ya get older.
But the media men beg the differ'
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture.
The ice we skate is gettin' pretty thin,
The waters' gettin' warm
So you might as well swim.
My world's on fire, how 'bout yours?
That's the way I like it cause I'll never get bored...

Hey now your a rock star get your show on,
Only shooting stars break the mold.

Go for the moon... Go for the moon... Go for the moon

Hey now you're a rock star get your show on,
Only shooting stars...

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place.
I said yep, whatta' concept,
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change...

Well! The years start comin'
And they don't stop comin'.
Back to the rules and I hit the ground runnin',
It didn't make sense not to live for fun,
Your brain gets smart, but your head gets dumb,
So much to do,
So much to see,
So what's wrong with takin' the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go (Go!),
You'll never shine if you don't glow...

Hey now you're an allstar
Get your game on, go play
Hey now you're a rock star,
Get your show on get paid (and all that glitters is gold)
Only shooting stars break the mold

(And all that glitter is gold)
Only shooting stars break the mold...

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Kill the song now!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

That would be a huge wall of text, so I deleted all the spaces and repetitions, if you don't mind, that's start:

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was lookin' kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead. Well the years start comin' and they don't stop comin', Back to the rules and I hit the ground runnin'. Didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart, but your head gets dumb. So much to do so much to see, so what's wrong with takin' the back streets. You'll never know if you don't go, you'll never shine if you don't glow. Hey now, you're an allstar, get your game on go play. Hey now you're a rock star get your show on, get paid. (all that glitters is gold) Only shooting stars break the mold. It's a cool place and they say it gets colder, you're bundled up now, wait till' ya get older. But the media men beg the differ' judging by the hole in the satellite picture. The ice we skate is gettin' pretty thin, the waters' gettin' warm. So you might as well swim. My world's on fire, how 'bout yours? That's the way I like it cause I'll never get bored. Go for the moon. Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas I need to get myself away from this place. I said yep, whatta' concept, I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change.

Scottish Gaelic and back:

Someone told me that the world will come to me, not the shortest device in the shed. She looked pretty narrow with her finger and her thumb in the shape of L on her crop. Well, the years are beginning to start and do not stop at once, back to the rules and hit the ground. You have not made sense of living for fun, your brain becomes fast, but your head is dumb. So much to do so much to see, so what's wrong with the streets is taken. You will never get it if you do not, you will not expect if you are not moving. Hey now, you're an allstar, get your game off. Hey now, it's a rocket. Find it out, get paid. (it's all the gold shoes) Only hunting stars break the burn. It's a cool place and they say it's getting cooler, you're tie up now, wait until you get older. But the media wish differently "criticizes with the hole in the satellite image. The ice we crack grows very thin, the waters grow warm. So you could also swim. My world is on fire, how do you have it? That's how I like it for reasons that I never had. Go for the moon. Someone then asked if I could make some change for gas that I needed to be away from this place. I said, how did it, I can use small fuel myself. And we could use all small changes.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I'm literally crying from laughter these lyrics are too good ^^

Malayalaam and back:

Someone told me that there was no snake in me. I stand fast with his finger, and his leprosy is in his form L. Nevertheless, the years began to begin, and they come back and sometimes call them gently. You do not have any meaning in life for deviation, your heart is swift, but tail is trivial. Too many to see this, so it is wrong to accept it. You can not go there, if you do not, if you do not, you will not. Now, if you're in it, do your thing. Now it's a rocket. Find and pay. (It's all the gold pieces) This pumice goes round. It's a cool place, it's cold, you have not heard, it's the same as that. But the average personality wants to face Pursonone in a mystery, Jackie breaks, grows up, warms, swims, swims, how is my world a fire? If the moon was needed to ask if the moon would change anything that was not needed, I said, you can use the energy that you can use less energy.

Showing 736-750 of 876