ForumsForum GamesUtterly Random and Probably Crazy (RPG) || Step 1 (Page 10)

203 53285
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to Utterly Random and Probably Crazy. Please read the first post of the signup thread if you have not done so already.

The prologue can only be completed before the actual start of the game. The prologue must be completed individually. You do not need to copy and paste your character sheet for the Prologue, but this will be necessary later. Everyone must answer the first question below and the conversation will go from there.

Please use OOC if you are not in-character.

PROLOGUE
"How did you sleep last night?"

ROSTER
09 / 06 / 10 / 06 09philj (death)
10 / 10 / 11 / 06 apldeap123 (snakes and spiders)
12 / 10 / 08 / 03 danwar123 (failure)
08 / 11 / 08 / 02 Darkfire45 (bees)
12 / 13 / 09 / 05 MattEmAngel (heights)
15 / 12 / 07 / 05 nivlac724 (mecha)
12 / 13 / 09 / 04 red303 (toddlers)
13 / 07 / 08 / 03 Shoeminor (enclosement)
15 / 09 / 08 / 05 StormWaker (horses)
10 / 14 / 07 / 06 xerox (mosquitoes and other small bitey insects)

• 203 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I have the nightmare once or twice every week. Needless to say, I am usually tired as a result.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

I had yet another dream about bears eating other bears.Does it have something to do with the fish I had?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I usually have dreams but I can remember very little as they're extremely random.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

To xerox:
"Did you have any dreams? or nightmares?"

Yup Yup! I will gladly share my next one

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

"Why would you say that is? That you can't pull yourself away?

Probably because sleeping is boring, and I always want to be doing something.
I beat Pixel Dungeon again, by the way.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I dreamed about a rooms, lot of rooms in a line, like a trials, and you had to pass each and every room to pass. At the end i passed with someone who looked very very close to Sasuke Uchiha.

Now that we passed we are fighters who try to save the world from disasters such as aliens, monsters, the wrath of nature, etc.

So , i do not quiet remember but we were fighting aliens, while raiding some kind of monsters , and aparently we beat them in space ( sorry cant remember details) and then when we come back we saw every single planet aligned with the Earth.

Apparently half the planet was covered in masive cyclone and everything was crazy and was up to us to bring the planet back to where it was. like we had to destroy pillars and make giant pieces of earth fall back down, its like the whole planet was attacking us. There was a huge desert right next to hundreds of mountains. The desert had those super giant snakes that also attacked us. Insane But we would aways win by being super good and lucky :3

Edit: Also i can Lucid Dream, and i can control dreams

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To red303:
"Do you often find yourself watching scary movies?"

To MattEmAngel:
"How often would you say you have good dreams?"

To Shoeminor:
"I wouldn't know. Why would you think it has something to do with the fish you had?"

To Darkfire45:
"Would you say your life is as random as your dreams?"

To StormWalker:
"Do you find yourself consuming a lot of caffeine?"

To xerox
"So you enjoy being a hero saving people and saving the world?":

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'm not meant to be staying up past midnight, and I'm certainly not meant to be using my laptop at that time.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Horror movies? Not much. Just past experiences of Christmas are enough to conjure up awful nightmares of present-ripping toddlers.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

"Do you find yourself consuming a lot of caffeine?"

I'm not allowed to drink caffeine. Sometimes my dad takes me out to get Starbucks, usually once a month before a coaching with the quintet, and even that's decaf. There's also negligible amounts of caffeine in some soda, but I don't frequently drink soda either.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To 09philj:
"Do you find yourself disobeying your mother often?"

To red303:
"What about Christmas movies?"

To StormWalker:
"What about tea? or energy drinks?"

To MattEmAngel:
"So would you say you enjoy being a hero solving mysteries and saving the world?":

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

"So you enjoy being a hero saving people and saving the world?":

Ha ha seems like it xD

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Nope. My life is mostly lfilled with bad luck. For example, I accidentally stub my toe whilst closing the door a few weeks ago.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To MattEmAngel:
"Do you know why you're here?"

To xerox:

To Darkfire45:
Would you say you have more bad luck than the average person, the same amount of bad luck, or less bad luck?"

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Umm, if i think about it... nope, i don't know why i am here . Maybe this is what they call fate!

Showing 16-30 of 203