ForumsForum GamesUtterly Random and Probably Crazy (RPG) || Step 1 (Page 10)

203 53289
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to Utterly Random and Probably Crazy. Please read the first post of the signup thread if you have not done so already.

The prologue can only be completed before the actual start of the game. The prologue must be completed individually. You do not need to copy and paste your character sheet for the Prologue, but this will be necessary later. Everyone must answer the first question below and the conversation will go from there.

Please use OOC if you are not in-character.

PROLOGUE
"How did you sleep last night?"

ROSTER
09 / 06 / 10 / 06 09philj (death)
10 / 10 / 11 / 06 apldeap123 (snakes and spiders)
12 / 10 / 08 / 03 danwar123 (failure)
08 / 11 / 08 / 02 Darkfire45 (bees)
12 / 13 / 09 / 05 MattEmAngel (heights)
15 / 12 / 07 / 05 nivlac724 (mecha)
12 / 13 / 09 / 04 red303 (toddlers)
13 / 07 / 08 / 03 Shoeminor (enclosement)
15 / 09 / 08 / 05 StormWaker (horses)
10 / 14 / 07 / 06 xerox (mosquitoes and other small bitey insects)

• 203 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I find myself watching quite a few christmas movies. Elf, a Christmas Story, and many others that I can't think of at this moment. I usually close my eyes and cover my ears at the present-mauling parts. It's just too gruesome for me to bear...

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

"I wouldn't know. Why would you think it has something to do with the fish you had?"
It was a bit undercooked,and the roe wasn`t made really well because I was in a hurry.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Er... yeah, I suppose. I slack off and procrastinate a lot when I shouldn't. Like what I'm doing now for instance.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I guess I have more bad luck than the average person. After all, even if I try I end up failing one way or another. It also doesn't help that I'm a procrastinator and also rather lazy.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To xerox:
"Do you believe in fate and destiny?"

To MattEmAngel:
"You are in the Univariant Recuperatory Annex of the Panology Center. Do you know who you are?"

To red303:
"Why do you think you watch Christmas movies when they give you so much stress and anxiety?"

To Shoeminor:
"Why did you think it was a good idea to eat undercooked fish?"

To 09philj:
"Do you know why you're here?"

To Darkfire45:
"Tell me about a situation or instance where you had the worst luck?"

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

There are different ways to interpret that question. You could mean "Do you know for what purpose I summoned you?" to which the answer is no, not precisely. On the other hand, you could have meant "Why did you come here?" to which the answer is I was intrigued by what you had created this time.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Maybe because I feel like I need to expose myself to the cold, hard truth about us presents. Everyone wants to rip us apart. Especially those vile children... I feel like I need to know how the world works, and how the world reacts to us presents. I also feel like I need to give a history of the present to those who aren't as aware as I am of it...

Ahem

The common present (giftus presentus) has been around since the beginning of the time. We come in all different shapes and sizes, and enjoy keeping items such as toys inside of us. Our lack of defenses, earlier in history, as well as our tendency to hold valuable items, has made us an easy target for humans, who rip us apart and steal the items inside of us. Recently, in an effort to preserve us, present-preservation groups have manufactured presents out of cardboard and paper so people can enjoy opening presents without a needless waste of life. Alas, these fake presents look so much like us real presents, no one can tell the difference! People see us sitting around, and slaughter us in cold blood, thinking we are made of cardboard and paper. On top of that, many people don't know that some presents are living creatures. Of course today, less than 100 live presents remain. We stay in hiding, not wanting to be discovered. I hope to one day spread the word about presents and our proposed truce with mankind.

This was very long and unnecessary. I don't blame you for not reading it.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

"What about tea? or energy drinks?"

I don't usually drink tea unless I'm sick, and that kind of "tea" is usually warm water + honey + lemon. I have the same policy on energy drinks that I do on caffeine, except whenever I have the chance I try to force someone to buy me cherry flavored Amp, in memory of the time I chugged four cans in 2013 and then ascended to the next dimension.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To 09philj:
"So 'no', then? Do you know who you are?"

To red303:
"Do you feel the same way about birthdays as you do Christmas?"

To StormWalker:
"Would you consider your actions reckless or thrill-seeking?"

To MattEmAngel:
"Are you ready to begin?"

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

"Would you consider your actions reckless or thrill-seeking?"

Thrill-seeking, probably. I was at summer camp, and they decided that the oldest kids were going to go ice-skating. I'm awful at ice-skating, so I hung around and persuaded my friends to buy me Amp because I was bored out of my mind and was also wearing shorts.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

"Do you believe in fate and destiny?"

I just don't believe in coinsidences c:

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I suppose so. People's birthdays vary more, though, while Christmas is one massive slaughter. Christmas is much more dangerous because of the sheer amount of people looking for presents to rip apart at once.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To StormWalker:
"Would you ever consider something more risky such as skydiving of bungee jumping?"

To xerox:
"Okay. Do you know who you are?"

To red303:
"How do boxes give each other presents?"

To MattEmAngel:
"Okay. We will begin shortly."

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Well, we rip apart humans and take out their organs. Just kidding! We just give the item to each other. No surprise or anything, we just hand them to the recipient. It's kind of boring like that, but we got used to it.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

"Would you ever consider something more risky such as skydiving of bungee jumping?"

Skydiving for sure, since it seems really fun to just fall. Bungee jumping, maybe not, since changing direction too much would probably make me throw up.

Showing 31-45 of 203