ForumsForum GamesEvolution RPG

151 38806
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

It's as basic as it sounds. An RPG in which you control an animal that you have created and evolve it to Self awareness.

You control the subconscious of the alpha male. You can command the other pack memeber.

Creature Card:
Name of species:
Bio: (any background or previous evolutions)
Description: I NEED DETAILS, measurements and colors. You need to start at a small size, like the size of a rabbit or raccoon.(Evolving will change your size over time)
Perks: These are special traits that your animal gains from evolving
like flying or acid spit, this can be anything)(You start with 2 and they must be basic.)
---
Habitat
Food: None
Water: none
Shelter: none

• 151 Replies
dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

Name: Opie
Population:5
Bio: A black, bear like, creature about the size of a Small Dog....basically a mini bear, but it is not as fat, has blunt teeth, sloth like claws, and has heightened eye sight. Improved for seeing in the dark.
---
Perks:
Feign Death - Can play dead and secrete an a foul smell, giving it the scent of a decaying corpse
Superior Digging - can use its claws to Dig and burrow quickly
Lowlight vision
---
Habitat
Food: Cave fungus/ Rodent hunting
Water: Cave drippings
Shelter: Cave
-----
I take my catch back to my pack, in hopes they will all take up this new activity of hunting

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
Name of species: Blade Wolf
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a raccoon. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have at least one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth but have been seen eating both plants and meat.
Perks: Flying Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and a white light is launched from the horn on it's head. This light can cut through then trees or wound an enemy without leaving a trace.)
---
Habitat
Pop: 2
Water: none
Shelter: Hollow Tree

We hide in our den and hope that whatever is causing the shaking won't find us.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Opie
Population:5
Bio: A black, bear like, creature about the size of a Small Dog....basically a mini bear, but it is not as fat, has blunt teeth, sloth like claws, and has heightened eye sight. Improved for seeing in the dark.
---
Perks:
Feign Death - Can play dead and secrete an a foul smell, giving it the scent of a decaying corpse
Superior Digging - can use its claws to Dig and burrow quickly
Lowlight vision
---
Habitat
Food: Cave fungus/ Rodent hunting
Water: Cave drippings
Shelter: Cave
-----
When you return you find that one of the pups discovered a tunnel.Its most likely a remnant of the worms.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a raccoon. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have at least one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth but have been seen eating both plants and meat.
Perks: Flying Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and a white light is launched from the horn on it's head. This light can cut through then trees or wound an enemy without leaving a trace.)
---
Habitat
Pop: 4
Food: Reptile hunting
Water: Murky Pond

The thunderous noise grows louder then begins to dissipate. In your hiding your mate gives birth to 2 pups.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: Orcanoius
Name of species: Orcanoius
Bio: A cute ball of fuzz with claws.
Perks:
Puff up- It can puff up to be big.
Cut- It can cut foes or prey
Habitat
Water: None
Shelter: None

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
---
Habitat

Now that the rumbling has stopped I head out and check out my surroundings.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Perks:
Habitat

You are surrounded by a dense jungle and the sounds of birds. You are hungry, thirsty, and homeless.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Perks:
Habitat

I try to find water.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
---
Habitat

You emerge from your den to find a number of trees now toppled. in the distance you see some 6 legged dear like creature fleeing. After walking for some while you find a new hole in the ground. Roughly the size of pond.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Perks:
Habitat

floor of the dense rainforest. you begin to hear the sound of rushing water and as you get closer you the sound grows to a roar. you find a gigantic river that ends in a large waterfall.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
---
Habitat

I figure that things are safe and go hunting for myself and my family.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
---
Habitat
---
Jobs
hunter:
(with population you can assign certain jobs for your populations. Jobs are created by you. hunter is just a suggestion

After catching 2 frog turtles you reckon that you family can live off of small game. You remember seeing some dear like creatures running in the forest.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
---
Habitat
---
Jobs
hunter:

I bring the food home before trying to track down and watch the dear like creatures. I watch so that I can think of strategies for me and my family to use once my pups are old enough to hunt.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a raccoon. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
Enhanced senses - better at tracking prey
---
Habitat
---
Population: 4
Young : 2
Idle: 1

after you return the food to your family you find the Dear like creature (you can name it) as regrouped with its herd in a grassy plain at the base of the mountain. its flat land so there is no out running it.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Can I still join?

Showing 31-45 of 151