ForumsForum GamesEvolution RPG

151 38807
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

It's as basic as it sounds. An RPG in which you control an animal that you have created and evolve it to Self awareness.

You control the subconscious of the alpha male. You can command the other pack memeber.

Creature Card:
Name of species:
Bio: (any background or previous evolutions)
Description: I NEED DETAILS, measurements and colors. You need to start at a small size, like the size of a rabbit or raccoon.(Evolving will change your size over time)
Perks: These are special traits that your animal gains from evolving
like flying or acid spit, this can be anything)(You start with 2 and they must be basic.)
---
Habitat
Food: None
Water: none
Shelter: none

• 151 Replies
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Name of species: Catran
Bio: from a fish so is a reptile.
Description: a snake like creature that is bright lime with dandelion yellow spots and has insane reflexes
Perks: Color scare- the bright colors make it look poisonous but the Catran is really not poisonous
Choke-the reflexes let the Catran choke its prey.
---
Habitat:Murky pond
Food: Anything smaller than me
Water: Murky Pond
Shelter: Under a Tree
---
Population: 8
Young :6
Idle: 1
Predator: Blade Wolf

I try finding something to feed my babies

(I'm 4 feet long)

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: Orcanious
Bio: A cute ball of fur with claws.
Perks:
Puff up- Can Puff up to be big.
Cut- Can cut predators or prey
-------------------
Habitat
Food:Tree Lizards
Water: A big stream
Shelter: None
--------------------
Pop: 2

I try to cut one of them while I signal my mate to do it too.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name of species:Bladetail lizard
Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.
Perks: Dagger-sized blade on tail,reinforced scales on back
---
Habitat
---
I take a quick look around,then get my mate to follow me to the nearest Oasis i can find.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.
---
Habitat
---

You walk for long time, so long in fact that the sun began to set. AS the sun went down you begin to see water flow across the desert. Flowing in from the mountain far away. you notice the structure of the desert. there were many hills that are now mini islands and this explains the numerous amount of trees sprinkled thought the badlands

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Orcanious
Bio: A cute ball of fur with claws.
Perks:
Puff up- Can Puff up to be big.
Cut- Can cut predators or prey
-------------------
Habitat
Food:Tree Lizards
Water: A big stream
Shelter: None
--------------------

Your stealthily climb the tree and scare the lizards. they take off down the branch. you slice the branch off and it causes the lizards to tumble towards the ground like an old pine cone. once they hit the ground they roll and tumble around a lot trying to gain your balance. you mate was waiting on the ground and silences the prey.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name of species: Catran
Bio: from a fish so is a reptile.
Description: a snake like creature that is bright lime with dandelion yellow spots and has insane reflexes
Perks: Color scare- the bright colors make it look poisonous but the Catran is really not poisonous
Choke-the reflexes let the Catran choke its prey.
Quick Growth- Matures rapidly in insure survival.
---
Habitat:Murky pond
Food: Anything smaller than me
Water: Murky Pond
Shelter: Under a Tree
----
Blade Wolf
Population: 8
Young :0
Idle: 7

You decide the fish should be easy enough to take down. and they were, you return the fish to your now grown babies. that was really fast

(you didn't say you were a snake or how big you were, the description asked for details and you didn't give any. you also are being hunted by the blade wolf, they arnt big and neither are you. you are a Rodent sized snake I guess.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name of species: Rect
Bio: An artificial animal. Reproduces by itself by laying (artificial) eggs. It mixes technology with biological evolution.
Description: Quadrupedal legged, spider-like body, robotic, Small-Medium sized depending on age. Silver Metallic colours.
Perks:
Hover(Can hover on terrains with little elevation)
Scan(More information on everything)
---
Habitat

You scan to find multiple methods to gain energy. Your systems are designed to adapt quickly and you assume you could either gain chemical energy via eating plants or animals. You could absorb sunlight via photosynthesis. Or extract nutrients from the ground, or all three.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Name of species: Blade Wolf
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a dog. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
----
Perks: Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and can cut through an enemy
Enhanced senses - better at tracking prey
Bigger Brain- Acknowledges other as part of a pack and has rudimentary communication
---
Habitat
Food: Reptile hunting (Plenty but tiresome)
Water: Murky Pond (growing water supply)
Shelter: Hollow Tree (Babies are getting larger)
---
Population: 10
Young : 4
Idle: 2
Scout: 1
Guard: 1
Hunter: 1

Fishing is rather easy but swimming for an extended time is tiresome. With the packs rapid growth rate the Hunter assumes that a group could take down some bigger prey.

(you haven't been using your blade so it devolved over the generations. its just a sharp blade now no longer a launchable. maybe later perhaps

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

---
Habitat
---

I ever so slowly edge toward the water,looking around for any enemies.Id i find none,i speed up toward the water and drink.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Bio: An artificial animal. Reproduces by itself by laying (artificial) eggs. It mixes technology with biological evolution.
Description: Quadrupedal legged, spider-like body, robotic, Small-Medium sized depending on age. Silver Metallic colours.
Perks:
---
Habitat

I tell the others these methods. I put up an opinion, thinking photosynthetis and nutrition extracting from the ground to be better, as eating is harder to do. I ask their opinions.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Large Bladder: only needs to drink once a day
---
Habitat
Water: Night time lake.
---
Pop: 4
Young:2

You drink a lot not knowing when you'll find water again. you notice a large amount of things happening now. other reptiles moving around, birds flying, bugs hopping. Your mate has laid eggs and your stomachs growl.

Perks:
---
Habitat
---
Pop: 1

You are the only one of its kind. but you calculate that photosynthesis can be more effective. You require some things first. you need a large amount of chloroplasts to make your own. You also need an area with a large amount of sunlight.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Perks:
---
Habitat
---

I hover the nearby areas seeking for areas with bright sunlight at daytime.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Large Bladder: only needs to drink once a day
---
Habitat
Water: Night time lake.
---
Pop: 4
Young:2

I search for a sutible prey.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Perks:
---
Habitat
---

You find an open meadow full of tall grass, and flowers. Now you need, chloroplasts.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
Name of species: Blade Wolf
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a dog. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
----
Perks: Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and can cut through an enemy
Enhanced senses - better at tracking prey
Bigger Brain- Acknowledges other as part of a pack and has rudimentary communication
---
Habitat
Food: Reptile hunting (Plenty but tiresome)
Water: Murky Pond (growing water supply)
Shelter: Hollow Tree (Babies are getting larger)
---
Population: 10
Young : 4
Idle: 2
Scout: 1
Guard: 1
Hunter: 1

I make another hunter and scout out of the two idle adults. I then have the scouts look for a new bigger shelter for us. I also have the hunters try to hunt new pry as a team.

Showing 61-75 of 151