ForumsForum GamesEvolution RPG

151 38805
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

It's as basic as it sounds. An RPG in which you control an animal that you have created and evolve it to Self awareness.

You control the subconscious of the alpha male. You can command the other pack memeber.

Creature Card:
Name of species:
Bio: (any background or previous evolutions)
Description: I NEED DETAILS, measurements and colors. You need to start at a small size, like the size of a rabbit or raccoon.(Evolving will change your size over time)
Perks: These are special traits that your animal gains from evolving
like flying or acid spit, this can be anything)(You start with 2 and they must be basic.)
---
Habitat
Food: None
Water: none
Shelter: none

• 151 Replies
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

sure
Post a creature card

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Name of species: Catran
Bio: from a fish so is a reptile.
Description: a snake like creature that is bright lime with dandelion yellow spots and has insane reflexes
Perks: Color scare- the bright colors make it look poisonous but the Catran is really not poisonous
Choke-the reflexes let the Catran choke its prey.
---
Habitat:Murky pond
Food: Anything smaller than me
Water: Murky Pond
Shelter: None
---
Population: 2
Young : 0
Idle: 1
Predator: Blade Wolf

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Description: a snake like creature that is bright lime with dandelion yellow spots and has insane reflexes
Perks: Color scare- the bright colors make it look poisonous but the Catran is really not poisonous
---
---

The blade wolf is slowly hunting your species into extinction. you arnt safe where you currently live.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
Name of species: Blade Wolf
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a raccoon. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
Perks: Flying Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and a white light is launched from the horn on it's head. This light can cut through then trees or wound an enemy without leaving a trace.)
Enhanced senses - better at tracking prey
---
Habitat
Food: Reptile hunting
Shelter: Hollow Tree
---
Population: 4
Young : 2

I shake my head at the slim chances of hunting a Sixleg Deer and head back home to guard my den until the morning. Then I will need to hunt again for my family. Until the young are adults I won't worry with jobs but scout, hunter, and guard are some ideas.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

---
---

I start desperately mating

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a raccoon. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
Perks: Flying Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and a white light is launched from the horn on it's head. This light can cut through then trees or wound an enemy without leaving a trace.)
---
Habitat
---
Population: 6
Idle: 3

As your pack slowly grows over time you find that the once fresh creators are beginning to fill with water, but it hasn't rained, as long as you can remember. AS you look around the trees are starting to lean in different directions and it seems much hotter than usual.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
---
Population: 8
Young :6

Your mate lays 6 eggs but you have no shelter or anything to feed them once they hatch.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I'm so bored, may as well.

Name of species: Rect
Bio: An artificial animal. Reproduces by itself by laying (artificial) eggs. It mixes technology with biological evolution.
Description: Quadrupedal legged, spider-like body, robotic, Small-Medium sized depending on age. Silver Metallic colours.
Perks:
Hover(Can hover on terrains with little elevation)
Scan(More information on everything)
---
Habitat

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

---
---

I go hunt Some rodents might find a six legged deer.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
---
Habitat
---
Idle: 3

I assign the three idle blade wolves to jobs. One will be a scout, one will be a hunter, and one will be a guard. The hunter will hunt down reptiles and other small pry. The scout will explore the area and make sure we have enough water for our pack. The guard will protect the den and the young from danger.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: Orcanoius
Bio: A cute ball of fur with claws.
Perks:
Puff-Up-It can puff up to be big.
Cut- It can cut predators or prey.
Habitat
Water: A big stream

I drink some of it then I will try to find food big or small.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name of species:Bladetail lizard
Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.
Perks: Dagger-sized blade on tail,reinforced scales on back
---
Habitat

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Bio: An artificial animal. Reproduces by itself by laying (artificial) eggs. It mixes technology with biological evolution.
Description: Quadrupedal legged, spider-like body, robotic, Small-Medium sized depending on age. Silver Metallic colours.
Perks:
---
Habitat

Your subroutines urge you develop a method of keeping power. You observe some organisms harnessing sunlight, others eating other forms of life.

---
Shelter: Under a Tree
---

You are far too small to hunt rodents as they are your size. it would require a group effort to kill one. The dear would squash you, you do notice some reasonably sized fish and insects to eat. Your mate has moved the eggs to a small space under an uprooted tree.

Creature Card:
---
Habitat
Food: Reptile hunting (Plenty but tiresome)
Water: Murky Pond (growing water supply)
Shelter: Hollow Tree (Spotted Large furry creatures in the distance)
---
Idle: 0
Scout: 1UPDATE
Guard: 1 UPDATE
Hunter: 1 UPDATE

You now get updates on your habitat from your pack.

Name: Orcanoius
Bio: A cute ball of fur with claws.
Perks:
Puff-Up-It can puff up to be big.
Cut- It can cut predators or prey.
---
Habitat
Water: A big stream
---
Pop: 2

YOu and your mate find a small group of tree lizards. you move extremely fast while on the branches but slow while on the ground. You also find some extremely fast, but really clumsy horse like creatures. if they sprint for too long they trip and fall.

Name of species:Bladetail lizard
Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.
Perks: Dagger-sized blade on tail,reinforced scales on back
---
Habitat
---
Pop: 2

The desert is a tough environment. Sparce food, water and shelter from the heat. Find some or die.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
---
Habitat
Food: Reptile hunting (Plenty but tiresome)
Water: Murky Pond (growing water supply)
Shelter: Hollow Tree (Spotted Large furry creatures in the distance)
---
Idle: 0
Scout: 1UPDATE
Guard: 1 UPDATE
Hunter: 1 UPDATE

Lets see if there are other kinds of small pry that can be hunted until I have more members for my pack. We can also try to learn how to fish.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Perks:
---
Habitat

I scan the surroundings.

Showing 46-60 of 151