ForumsForum GamesEvolution RPG

151 38769
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

It's as basic as it sounds. An RPG in which you control an animal that you have created and evolve it to Self awareness.

You control the subconscious of the alpha male. You can command the other pack memeber.

Creature Card:
Name of species:
Bio: (any background or previous evolutions)
Description: I NEED DETAILS, measurements and colors. You need to start at a small size, like the size of a rabbit or raccoon.(Evolving will change your size over time)
Perks: These are special traits that your animal gains from evolving
like flying or acid spit, this can be anything)(You start with 2 and they must be basic.)
---
Habitat
Food: None
Water: none
Shelter: none

• 151 Replies
silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the intrusion this far in, but would it be alright if i joined?

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

post a card if you want

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

@Omnihero10 ,Post my update?

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name of species:Bladetail lizard
Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.
Perks: Dagger-sized blade on tail,reinforced scales on back
Large Bladder: only needs to drink once a day
---
Habitat
Water: Night time lake.
---
Pop: 4
Young:2

You find an amphibious frog like creature that moves slow once on land. There are also these primate like creatures that swim from island to island, grabbing creatures' backs and taking them away

Creature Card:
Name of species: Blade Wolf
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a dog. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
----
Perks: Large Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and can cut through an enemy
Enhanced senses - better at tracking prey
Bigger Brain- Acknowledges other as part of a pack and has rudimentary communication
---
Habitat
Food: Bear hunting (steady)
Water: Murky Pond (growing water supply)
Shelter: Hollow Tree (Babies are getting larger)
---
Population: 10
Young : 4
Idle: 0
Scout: 2
Guard: 1
Hunter: 2
---
Resources: (be creative)
Fur
Bones

(you dont have to tell me what you control with the population. you just move it around yourself)

The scout wanders off for a while and returns with 3 locations. There is a small island in the middle of a lake to the north. A small cave to the south, and a mountain the the west that could lead to more land.

The hunters track down the Furry creatures in the distance. they are large aggressive bear like beast that attack with slow, but strong attacks. its swipes bring down entire trees. Your hunters outsmart the creature by slicing its hind legs and then taking it while it was down.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.
---
Habitat
---

I wait untill it moves onto land,then leap on it and slash with my blade.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
Habitat
Food: Water Leamurs
---
Young:0
Idle:2
(you can assign idle pack members jobs. get creative)(look at stormdragon for help)

You attack the small lemur like creature and remove its hand. it dies soon after. As the sun rises the water level lowers and the air gets dry. All the life has vanished and a murky dry landscape is replaced. its Hot and miserable.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.It also resides in the desert, and only needs to drink once a day.
---
Habitat
---
Young:0
Idle:1
Scouts:1

I take the corpse and eat a quarter of it,saving the rest for the others.I walk to the others,dropping the body in front of them.Once they finish,i assign one as a scout to look for a shelter.

Edit:edited desc to detail its habitat.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name of species: Rect
Bio: An artificial animal. Reproduces by itself by laying (artificial) eggs. It mixes technology with biological evolution.
Description: Quadrupedal legged, spider-like body, robotic, Small-Medium sized depending on age. Silver Metallic colours.
Perks:
Hover(Can hover on terrains with little elevation)
Scan(More information on everything)
---
Habitat
---
Pop: 1

I check how i can get chloroplasts from leaves, if any.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

I am sorry to Intrude this far in, but may I join?

Nvm, didn't see the response.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Name of species: Black Fox
Description: Small black animals roughly the size of any given fox, however, these Foxes have furs as dark as night and eyes red as blood, they are primarily stealthy, as silent ans the night, they are also shrewd. They have a set of silvery retractable claws on each paw.
---
Perks:
Retractable Claws - Exactly as it says.
Silence - they are never responsible for noise.
---
Habitat

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a dog. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
----
Perks: Large Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and can cut through an enemy
Bigger Brain- Acknowledges other as part of a pack and has rudimentary communication
---
Habitat
Water: Murky Pond (growing water supply)
Shelter: Hollow Tree (Babies are getting larger)
---
Population: 10
Idle: 0
---
Fur
Bones
Scales(from the fish and reptiles that the young practice on or the pack hunts as needed)

I chose the mountain cause if we run out of food, water, or space; then we have the possibility of the land that is on the other side. I also decide that all young will learn how to fish and practice hunting of small reptiles. This should allow all of the pack to be self sufficient. A good thing for scouts that might be gone for multiple days or when a hunt takes longer then normal.

OOC: Okay, I'll just put updates that I did to the sheet in bold and you can let me know if it is okay.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Bio: An artificial animal. Reproduces by itself by laying (artificial) eggs. It mixes technology with biological evolution.
Description: Quadrupedal legged, spider-like body, robotic, Small-Medium sized depending on age. Solid Green.
Perks:
Green- Conducts photosynthesis. no longer needs to eat food, must not move often.
3d printer- (can produce copy's of yourself)
---
Habitat
Food: Sunlight
---
Pop: 2
(you can command other pack members by giving them jobs)
---
Resources (you can use these for whatever and how ever you need)
Oxygen

you consume a large amount of leaves and gain a large amount of chloroplasts. You then begin producing your own. you are now completely green and harness energy from the sun. you now need to develop a method to get water to regulate the Chloroplasts and you temperature.

(Im a science nerd so) Photosynthesis is causing a build up of Oxygen making you heat up and making you highly flammable

ALSO by consuming leaves you gain a large amount of matter which unlocked a function you didn't know you had. A 3d printer used to make copies of yourself.

Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.It also resides in the desert.
---
Habitat
---

The desert is a relatively flat place and if you burrow under the dirt and sand you will drown. The scout recommends that you take refuse at the mountain that the water is originating from.

Creature Card:
Bio: originating from a woods, a mysterious black fox has appeared.
Description: Small black animals roughly the size of any given fox, however, these Foxes have furs as dark as night and eyes red as blood, they are primarily stealthy, as silent ans the night, they are also shrewd. They have a set of silvery retractable claws on each paw.
---
Perks:
Silence - they are never responsible for noise.
---
Habitat
---
(id recommend reading other players stories to understand what and how to do things)

You and your mate are homeless, hungry and thirsty. surrounded my a dark and seemingly sunless forest. The trees are tall and large boulders are sprinkled about.

Creature Card:
----
Large hind legs - Can run fast and jump high.
---
Habitat
Water:
Shelter:
---
Population: 12
Idle: 2
---
Fur
Bones

You pack up and move to toward the mountain. As you arrive on the peak of the large mountain you see a large desolate jungle to the north. to the south you see your previous habitat. vast and broken. to the east you find a dark and mysterious forest full of tall trees and rocks. and to the west you find large forest. Not a large amount of trees but sturdy and sprinkled with open patches of plains here and there.

you will again have to find new sources of food however, it seems the Bear creature also lives on the mountain. the peak of the mountain is constantly bombarded with clouds that condense making it slippery and is quite possible for the Water fall running toward the Desert. The air is difficult to breath but with some time could become easy.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Bio: originating from a woods, a mysterious black fox has appeared.
---
Perks:
Silence - They are never responsible for noise.
---
Habitat
---

(I think i get the idea)

I immediately begin looking for a possible pond and small animals to hunt.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.It also resides in the desert.
---
Habitat
---

I order my kin to follow me to the mountan.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Description: Quadrupedal legged, spider-like body, robotic, Small-Medium sized depending on age. Solid Green.
Perks:
Green- Conducts photosynthesis. no longer needs to eat food, must not move often.
3d printer- (can produce copy's of yourself)
---
Habitat
Food: Sunlight
---
(you can command other pack members by giving them jobs)
---
Resources (you can use these for whatever and how ever you need)
Oxygen

I scan the surroundings, to seek for water sources, preferably rivers and the such.

Showing 76-90 of 151