ForumsThe TavernFourth Anniversary Ask Me Anything!

53 15948
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

This is either gonna be great or it's gonna die in three pages Lol

Freakenstein has been a moderator for four years! He has accumulated wisdom and experience over the years, so he's gonna plug his ears and do an Ask Me Anything thread. So naturally, ask me anything! Within reason of course :P

• 53 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Why are you such a mindless ****lord like @riptizoid101 and actually TRIGGER me to the point I want to actually shoot you with a gun????

It's about ethics in forum gaming!

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

How does it feel to not have a religion in Civ 5? My Kongregate religion has the one true god.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Check the most recent photo in the photo thread!

Why do you look like @GhostOfMatrix 's newborn daughter?

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

uhhhhh where are your pants?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Why?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

It's about ethics in forum gaming!

I'm going to get a contract on you.

My Kongregate religion has the one true god.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO WYATT ;~;
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Strop is not really a ninja.

Nah that's not really an AG secret, especially not one, you only know . Here is what I found in the "AG Retirement Home" thread:

https://40.media.tumblr.com/c3a4a20f6852c5779c067811a07e5ec0/tumblr_nii0drdOOv1taipczo1_540.jpg

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Do you wanna go to a Ghost concert with me when they come to my town?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Do you wanna go to a Ghost concert with me when they come to my town?

Yeah. Yeah, I can do that with you friendo.

LigeLeech69
LigeLeech69
23 posts
Nomad

Hey Freakenstigger! How long have you been a mod? What do you do here as a admin?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

What do you do here as a admin?

Mods and admins are not the same @LigeLeech69 Admins are the site owners, business partners, web programmers and generally paid employees who hold ultimate power over users. Any decision regarding the site is made by them Admins (specifically @Ferret and less frequently @boppins and @Tasselfoot ) are the ones to ask in case of any bugs, game glitches, quest problems and the like. Bear in mind that the admins work on week days, meaning that they will be available every weekday, for an 8-hour period in EST, but any comment on their profile or question on a weekend will be viewed on Monday, when they next return to their office

Mods on the other hand are people who help "run" the community. They can delete posts and threads as well as ban users. While they help clean up the game comments too, they mostly manage the community. Mods are the ones you would look to when in need of help about what to do in the community if not sure. Reporting spam is also for them

Hope this helps

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Yeah. Yeah, I can do that with you friendo

I'm sorry are you frank?

Make your own thread

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

@Doombreed if you message me on a weekend, I'll probably still get back to you on the same day

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, good to know.. I was mostly talking generally, but anyway!

LigeLeech69
LigeLeech69
23 posts
Nomad

Thanks Doombread for the info! Hiya Freakenstigger, is it true that all mods feast on the souls of the banned, if so is it also true that they are Nazis? Because in my right mind I cannot support and add to a community that is full of those dastardly bandits! The reason I ask is because on other big forum sites (twitch.tv, stormfront.com) they talk about it all the time, and I just wanted to check. '

-Lugeleech69

Showing 31-45 of 53