ForumsThe TavernFourth Anniversary Ask Me Anything!

53 15946
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

This is either gonna be great or it's gonna die in three pages Lol

Freakenstein has been a moderator for four years! He has accumulated wisdom and experience over the years, so he's gonna plug his ears and do an Ask Me Anything thread. So naturally, ask me anything! Within reason of course :P

• 53 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Man, is my drawing that crap for the girl to look like a rodent?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Man, is my drawing that crap for the girl to look like a rodent?

What drawing?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What does your face look like?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Do crickets burp?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

How did you get all that blue stuff all over your words?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I drew me armatar.

Shark diving or sky diving?

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Four years! Now that's a long time to wield a banhammer... so I'll ask you this, what is your secret to dealing with this place year after year? =)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Hey man, even though you are kind of dumb and a dodo and like to drink a lot and yell at us belligerently I love you

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hey man, even though you are kind of dumb and a dodo and like to drink a lot and yell at us belligerently I love you

Is it true that you're a mass-murdering stupid idiot with no credentials?

@Freakenstein
Why does everyone else think you are dumb?
What happened with the Attic Noise Maker?
Why don't you become a user again, return to us who love and respect you? Ok, not all of us apparently, but most of us do!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ScrewTheLag Back to Ferret. :3

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Freakenstein, Is there an AG secret that no one knows except you? If yes, will you share it with us?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

What does your face look like?

Check the most recent photo in the photo thread!

Do crickets burp?

Crickets burp, as any gaseous product obtained after consuming meals has to escape somewhere, but it is likely that their burps sound differently than ours. The sound of our burps come from the esophageal sphincter and our vocal cords, but crickets do not have these.

How did you get all that blue stuff all over your words?

CuSO4 and luck. If unlucky, you will get CuSO4 in the forge fire and instead make pretty blue-green flames.

Shark diving or sky diving?

Sky diving. Either you scream at the top of your lungs falling down, or you scream from the inside of a shark when it has inevitably decided you were delicious.

so I'll ask you this, what is your secret to dealing with this place year after year?

Alcohol and onion rings. Alcohol to forget the trauma caused by mediating two bickering users (cause I'm Introverted), and the onion rings to lure trolls away from an area.

THAT'S NOT A #$%@#$ QUESTION *breathes inhaler*

Why does everyone else think you are dumb?

Cause they are big meanies! And in the chat room I act silly. I'm not allowed to moderate while tipsy, but in the chat room....

What happened with the Attic Noise Maker?

It pooped out some babies, and either left or died. My headcanon is that the attic noise maker could not feed the babies fast enough and so its offspring just decided to eat it.

Why don't you become a user again, return to us who love and respect you?

If I become a user, I won't remember that I've been a mod. Security and Anti-"Get back at the mods for hazing you" reasons of course :P

Is there an AG secret that no one knows except you?

If yes, will you share it with us?

Strop is not really a ninja.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

THAT'S NOT A #$%@#$ QUESTION *breathes inhaler*

????

Do you love me too???

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Do you love me too???

Nah brah you a meanie

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Hey here is a good question no one has asked.

Why are you such a mindless ****lord like @riptizoid101 and actually TRIGGER me to the point I want to actually shoot you with a gun????

Thank you for your time.

Showing 16-30 of 53