ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 226211
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Cosmic Water Manipulation

Makes me wonder what the difference between cosmic water and regular water is, but at least I can create it as well as control it. So that's kinda cool.

Demonic Weaponry

I can use and create demonic weaponry, and it comes with a whole bunch of cool applications, two of them being Absolute Attack and Absolute Defense. So this is actually pretty powerful.

Scanning

I can scan basically everything to have an indexed knowledge about what I have scanned. This includes strengths and weaknesses. This is a really nice one.

I can control cosmic water, create demonic weapons, and scan anything for knowledge. A pretty awesome set.

daveborn
daveborn
4 posts
Nomad

i am not familar with this powers

Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

Magma Creature Creation
wtf

Musical Inducement
This one is to make the Thriller videoclip but in real life lol.

Cactus Cat Physiology
Sitting in keyboards without anyone touching me?

Tl;Dr
-I can create magma ants and make them rush through my enemies,
-I can make them dance any song I want, and
-I can turn into a cat.
Not bad.

Gamer_Gunk
Gamer_Gunk
3 posts
Nomad

Mine is having my legs broken and having no life insurance .

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Brainwave Manipulation

This allows me to manipulate concentration, thinking speed, awareness and dreams as well as inducing paralysis and sleep. Not bad

Growth Manipulation
The applications of these are endless as it includes the growth of anything. I could grow someone's slight fear of something into a paralysing constant nightmare, including evolve superpowers and manipulate space and time. However it might be limited to only certain things (good thing too because otherwise this is almost a god tier power)

I am cool with these two xD

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Oh, we're doing this again? Fine by me ^^

Intrametal Transmutation
The power to transform one elemental metal into any other. That's actually pretty useful in a lot of situations. I could e.g. transform the iron in your blood into lead, which would be devastating. Or make a whole lotta gold.

Harmony Embodiment
I'm harmony personified. In principle that's a very swell power (peace on earth and all that ^^), though it clashes with the other two.

Chaos Weaponry
I can have my own Wabbajack!

Each of the three are pretty neat powers, but they don't go well together at all, so that's ultimately a bad configuration...

Showing 676-681 of 685