ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328795
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
nicklepedde
nicklepedde
3 posts
Farmer

I like the idea of endless training, so if I want to farm money I can have him fight, and not have to keep checking and hitting "replay". I don't want to turn it completely into an idle game, but there are enough aspects to it already, this feels like a minor change with some big wins.

henry1350cent
henry1350cent
1 posts
Peasant

Multiplayer and playing with friends and online mode and other good stuff

Kevin8880
Kevin8880
2 posts
Nomad

Companions

Kevin8880
Kevin8880
2 posts
Nomad

PvP Online

abudi123456789
abudi123456789
1 posts
Peasant

[b]We need a leader board, more abilites and lvls, instead of the "arena" make it the "colosseum", and after you finish the game you can go to the next world(neverseen)

Sonicvids40
Sonicvids40
1 posts
Nomad

upgrading your character that you will be powerful

TheMasterIngerson
TheMasterIngerson
2 posts
Peasant

You should make helmets for your characters.

pikapika20
pikapika20
1 posts
Nomad

Side quests would be really awesome!

Zeeros
Zeeros
1 posts
Peasant

Add stats to armor and weapons
Add armor and weapons loot on enemies

Teh_Pwnage
Teh_Pwnage
1 posts
Farmer

I really liked the progression, but perhaps you should try to curve the inflation of stats a little bit. That and the inflation of monehs. I quickly got to the point in the game where I literally had money I couldn't spend. A lot of it.

If you're going for a crafting system, I'd be careful. I mean, really, a lot of us just want 'loot'. That's the problem here. I was able to purchase all of my gear and there was a linear pre-designated acquisition route (for the most part). Many players, since we're grinding already, may want to grind dungeons for gear too. Grinding for mats, grinding for the actual loot, what's the difference? However, a gear system is hard to implement without being tedious. It would be an ambitious addition to the game.

Pets are alright. They shouldn't be exceedingly rare, but they shouldn't be given to you either. They should be rewarded for milestones OR found in main story quest and progress with you.

Try to avoid the problem of BIS gear/equipment. You did a great job of it with Swords and Souls 1. But, with what you plan on including, you really have to try and stay away from having a single piece of gear that's better than the others. Unless that's what your intention was. I'd like to be able to choose between having a pet / gear piece / talent and not feel penalized for my play style choices.

coletrain24
coletrain24
1 posts
Peasant

Something like online battles to fight other users,it would be so cool.

bukdow
bukdow
1 posts
Shepherd

I think there should be a pet sistim like pet dogs,cats,dragons etc and more of a multyplayer (sorry if i spelled it wrong!) thing also a more advanced skill system to give it a rpg feel like.. um.. Loot Heroes? (i culdent think of anything lol). So stuff like that to make more of a adventure than a must upgrade evrey thing. (no offonce to Swords And Souls 1!) sorr about my bad spelling im only in 5th grade so crap it.

TheOrang3Knight
TheOrang3Knight
1 posts
Nomad

There should be like an adventure mode and a meeting area where you can find and make friends and to be able to make a team with them to explore areas and dungeons together it would be fun,
also there could be random generated dungeons where the team could vote which way to go.

setsuna02
setsuna02
1 posts
Nomad

Can you add special powers and attributes of weapon....we can evolve our weapon up to lvl 3 so we can get stronger by evolving our weaponsss...multiplayer would be cool tooo.....and if you add country controling i want to have economy in a country....and we can adopt childs to train tooo....
thats all...

luka_pro
luka_pro
1 posts
Peasant

Maybe a bigger map, something like:woods were you can catch your pet or something.

Showing 556-570 of 1403