ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328675
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
jamaguci
jamaguci
1 posts
Nomad

More weapons
More armors
More monsters
More location
Crafting system
Effects to armors and weapons
Enchanting to armors and weapons

Turkii9090
Turkii9090
2 posts
Peasant

class

Johnny_Wolf
Johnny_Wolf
7 posts
Peasant

I´d like More classes Like Psycho,or Barbarian,OH! Better yet! A SUPER DUPER ****** AXE! LOVER PSYCHOTIC BARBARIAN!!!!!.....Awesome!.

Johnny_Wolf
Johnny_Wolf
7 posts
Peasant

Hey Soul Game i´d like different Factions To work for.And New places to explore!.............(Please don´t forget About the : SUPER DUPER BADAXE! LOVER PSYCHOTIC BARBARIAN i´v AXED for Okay?)......

Johnny_Wolf
Johnny_Wolf
7 posts
Peasant

We need TOILETS!!! Pff hahahaha! just kidding But i want to custumize the women in My house.....Please! i want a SUPER DUPER BADAXE! LOVER PSYCHOTIC BARBARIAN Class!!

CrimsonWeb
CrimsonWeb
1 posts
Nomad

I love the game so far, It could be better to change weapon class, and not to be stuck with an sword and shield combination. I don't like the house system In Swords And Souls I, I wish it could be simpler, and you would be already started off with an house base, You could also improve the agility training, give indicators, it is really hard for me and other people as I've read the comments.

Maybe add a storyline, where you can progress through towns but still be to access previous ones, It wouldn't be bad to see your next equipment upgrades, so you don't waste your currency on a armor that looks the same.

It could be cool if you would add some more customization to your ''Soul'', change the skin color, the eye color, and maybe a starting weapon type? What I am thinking about is having a choice of couple weapon times to start from, an Axe, which would be slower, but would deal more damage, a Sword which is fast and deals medium damage, etc.

-CrimsonWeb

strevor_william
strevor_william
1 posts
Nomad

Have a storyline with multiple bosses and 1 main boss at the end to fight against.I would like if the bosses could have certain skills to make it more of a challenge instead of the monsters auto attacking.

Exellion13
Exellion13
1 posts
Peasant

U GET TO CHOOSE A FACTIONS MAN. EACH FACTION GIVES A DIFFERENT SPECIAL ABILITY AND SPECIAL ARMOR, SWORD AND ITEMS.EARN THE UPGRADED VERSION BY DOING QUESTS OR BEATING LEVELS IN THE ARENA. EACH FACTIONS ARMOR AND SWORD HAS A DIFFERENT LOOK. AND MAKE THE HIGHER TIER LOOK PIMP. IT BE COOL TO ADD SPECIAL EFFECTS ON WEAPONS TOO. EXAMPLE. A SWORD U GET FROM A HIGH LEVEL QUEST HAS A 25% CHANCE TO CAST A LIGHTNING BOLT SPELL AND A SHIELD HAS 20% CHANCE TO CAST A HEAL. **** SO MUCH POSSIBLE **** MAN.

oHuMario
oHuMario
1 posts
Nomad

Hii.
It would be nice to be able to use the dodge skills .
Obviously also online mode. I love that what is learned in training can use more ( move, dodge , block intentionally , critics, )
It would be good that can be done by an energy bar

Johnny_Wolf
Johnny_Wolf
7 posts
Peasant

NO Story line PLEASE! i just want to work for different Factions!,Who needs a story line?!...Well not me!.we need Different Classes and Factions THATS!
What we need!.And espescially A SUPER DUPER BADAXE! LOVER PSYCHOTIC BARBARIAN!!!!!!!!!!

strawberryeyes
strawberryeyes
1 posts
Farmer

Please add a PAUSE button to the fight scenes, thanks!

Thelegend447
Thelegend447
2 posts
Nomad

This game is great. I am absolutely hooked. Being able to level up your character based on the your own skill, through training, is so much fun and rewarding.

The only glaring issue I have with the game is that after you beat the final boss you should have every upgrade and every weapon in the game. This takes some of the fun out of the game. Also it makes progressing in Survival Mode incredibly difficult, and at times almost feels like you need to get a little lucky to defeat 5 waves in a row to save your progress.

My proposal would be to have never ending upgrades for training. You could make the cost as such:

Upgrade output Cost

22 1000
23 3000
24 5000
25 7000
26 9000
27 11000

Have it be never ending just keep adding an extra 2000 for each subsequent upgrade. This would help out a bunch and make training feel more rewarding at the higher levels.

Another weakness I found was that the bank becomes completely useless once you reach wave 25 or so. The money it makes you accounts for maybe 1% of your income. I'm not sure how you can fix that though without making it too good early on...

Thelegend447
Thelegend447
2 posts
Nomad

Also Clovers start to loose a lot of value later from every outcome except for the super good experience.

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

@Thelegend447: thanks a lot for this very detailed feedback. I agree with you and those issue will be addressed in the sequel I'm working on.

Oehtab
Oehtab
2 posts
Farmer

I thought about a way of making the Training AND leveling up even more rewarding, albeit just slightly more. Perhaps reaching certain "Statistics checkpoint" (that could be 1000, 2000, 3000, ..., or perhaps only each 10k points in, for example, strength, would increase it by "certain amount" (1%, 5%, ?), or they could increase by that percentage other "Statistics".

Showing 586-600 of 1403