ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328670
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Yeah I agree Oehtab. Long term goal milestones could be used! Thanks for the input.

Gui_Adventures
Gui_Adventures
1 posts
Nomad

We need to go online or online pvp fights!

DrMu3rt3
DrMu3rt3
1 posts
Nomad

ARENAS!

FlamingWildcat
FlamingWildcat
2 posts
Blacksmith

My background- I have been playing Armor Games for well over a year. This is by far the best game I've seen. Extremely simple yet extremely fun, simple, and at times challenging. After a lot of attempts (and rages) I got the Gifted Psychopath badge. I've played this game a while, and now have all the badges. Now time for me to quit rambling and give my ideas for the sequel:

1. Anything multiplayer- The fact that you ca

CaveGAme
CaveGAme
1 posts
Peasant

What if monsters dropped items that you could customly brew into potions?
Making a slot machine to use your clovers on (Better drops, but small chance of winning).
Add mulitple characters, for instance have 2 or more characters on the battlefield.
Create an online option, where you can fight other players?
Make the game have infinite (randomly generated based on your stats) levels.
Make an option to use the mouse or arrows for training (I struggle with the arrows)
Rare monster drops (such as weapons that are only aquirable through these drops)

These are not complaints, just suggestions. Swords & Souls is an amazing game if you use my ideas or not.

FlamingWildcat
FlamingWildcat
2 posts
Blacksmith

Hello everyone! Here are my ideas for this amazing game!

1. Multiplayer- Being able to fight others would be great, and it would keep the game going after players beat story mode. Or maybe you could make it so people can fight together against monsters.

2. Longer story mode.

3.More balanced economy- In this game, the only way to get money for new upgrades is by beating the next stage. Farming the previous stage earns almost nothing compared to the cost of the new upgrades.

Thank you for reading my suggestions for this amazing game! Any idea on when its coming out?

Salim_8724
Salim_8724
2 posts
Nomad

[i][quote] Here Is What i Want: Online Gameplay, Make The Game Easier ,Add Ranks For The Equipment System ,You Cant Buy Equipment Upgrades ,You Get Equipment From Killing Enemies Better gameplay = Tails

COIN RESULTS
Better gameplay
Tails
Salim_8724
Salim_8724
2 posts
Nomad

[quote]MAKE SECOND VERSION NOW = Heads[roll 1d6 Better 2]

COIN RESULTS
MAKE SECOND VERSION NOW
Heads
Johnny_Wolf
Johnny_Wolf
7 posts
Peasant

Hey!,Hey!,Hey!. you know what? BADAXE points woud be Awesome!. you coud earn This points by Completing Challenges and win a permanent stats upgrades (Just like Bordelands Series)...Don't Forget about The:
SUPER DUPER BADAXE! LOVER PSYCHOTIC BARBARIAN Class!!.
(And no story line PLEASE!)

Osmito
Osmito
1 posts
Nomad

multiplayer

CptMisha
CptMisha
2 posts
Farmer

Ok, for example, you earn points and chose what to upgrade. The game could be split into areas, when u finish fighting one, you advance into other one. Or maybe, there could be a map, and u choose which way you will follow... Defeating a boss could give you some weapons, armor... There could be classes, each class could have some advantage over another (standard RPG). Ability to upgrade weapons, armor...
Some storyline
There could be a number of characters which you could upgrade and each of them could have a different class.
Armor could be split into several parts (helmet, body, gloves, boots, pants...) which could be acquired as a set, or every part for itself.
Maybe an ability to craft your own weapons. For example, enemies could drop items and you use them to craft some weapon or armor.
I hope you like my ideas

hotrod101
hotrod101
2 posts
Farmer

multiple solders that will fight at the same time.
a slow and expensive auto trainer.
indefinite randomly generated levels.
events.

Romrom_8554
Romrom_8554
2 posts
Peasant

You could add parties and taverns which we can recruit or duel players by signing up and junk

M3RK3R
M3RK3R
1 posts
Nomad

Each player can make a faction or join a faction

sarr95
sarr95
1 posts
Nomad

Mobile friendly on ios and android

Showing 601-615 of 1403