ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328395
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
Fz123
Fz123
1 posts
Nomad

http://prntscr.com/c1n00z

supersonic33
supersonic33
1 posts
Nomad

e talves uma mega espada gigante e poder mover o personagen pelo cenario com inimigos

SansFinnish
SansFinnish
1 posts
Peasant

I got a idea. Local and Online Multiplayer!

ANewHero13
ANewHero13
4 posts
Peasant

Maybe you could put some story lines in the game to make the game interesting

ROBLOXPlayer42
ROBLOXPlayer42
1 posts
Peasant

You Can Block Attacks If You Press B Then To Dodge Press A While in Arena.

UWANNAGAMEBRUH
UWANNAGAMEBRUH
1 posts
Shepherd

MAKE UR HERO HAVE A CHOICE FOR TEAMS
ALSO ALLOW OTHER PEEPS TO MAKE TEAMS SO ARMOR GAMERS CAN JOIN OTHER PEEPS TEAMS

Drarrior
Drarrior
3 posts
Shepherd

Maybe add a new training scarecrow that specializes on one abillity [size=100][size=200][/size][/size]also if you get all achivements and trophies maybe a secret weapon.

Razvan_353
Razvan_353
3 posts
Shepherd

Add helmets

Owen_2611
Owen_2611
2 posts
Nomad

- new gamemode
- better timewasting games or things in the lobby
- more abilitys

pascal_pietrzak
pascal_pietrzak
1 posts
Nomad

I think what the game needs it a easier way to get money instead of fighting or the museum. I thick you could hire some one to go questing or quest your self in a text adventure. Alternatively you could literally farm. I would like to see a bigger map where you could get attacked randomly when going somewhere. Yet I would like a semi story. Addingly add a classic mode where there is the combat from the first game. Finnaly I would love to see a dificultz switch.

bearswag1214
bearswag1214
1 posts
Nomad

More training games for one trait. Like 2 games for sword training

Ragod12
Ragod12
2 posts
Shepherd

Here's a pretty valid idea in my opinion, add areas and a storyline. Such as when you finish area 1's arena you move onto area 2's battlefield, and such and so. The story could be this; in the first area you start as a prisoner fighting in a arena to the death, after you beat that arena you move onto the next area, that is when you get noticed by clans (adding the factions idea) and maybe 3 or 4 clans invite you, and joining one of these clans improves a stat (maybe learning it faster or giving a special ability?). Anyway, love swords and souls 1. Keep the good work up!

Ragod12
Ragod12
2 posts
Shepherd

Also, you could add things to do while in battle such as, connect the crit or block the counter by using the same method as the archery in swords and souls 1.

Ramiro_9306
Ramiro_9306
1 posts
Blacksmith

maybe you could add like allies that you can win with low chance at leveling up,winning battles or add a daily mission sistem like : get a 200 combo on any challenge or by contracting them on an head quarter,allies will work with an ai i mean that he would use attacks randomly or give you buffs like heal,shield,damage or poison boost and some will give you 1 random item ( potions or spells ) every battle you will have to pay them the battles that you had with him. They will have a "tired bar" so he must sleep in a house that you must build ( like in the first swords and souls but this would be appart from your house ) i say that his price will be like 100 platinum coins and it ill be increasing the more level you have .
they will level up too but you will have 50% of the experience you win ( except for training )

Mr_Caake
Mr_Caake
1 posts
Nomad

HEY!!! you guys can put more classes and more character customization 3d20=48

DICE RESULTS
48 = 3d20
Showing 1096-1110 of 1403