ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328759
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
Vittor935
Vittor935
1 posts
Nomad

The last and true boss of the game : THE CREATOR

DrackenDarck
DrackenDarck
84 posts
Scribe

the "6" looks like a "b" you should change that.

DrackenDarck
DrackenDarck
84 posts
Scribe

If you still need/want feedback: a option to take )optical) the Equipment that you want would be nice
You get the stats of your best items but can wear the items optical that you love, like the transmog in WoW
I would as example prefer the double blade weapon and the thorn armor or the red one
(the double blade is over the golden bow in the armory).

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

@DrackenDarck I'm actually planning exactly something like that. You'll be able to "update" your previous equipment to keep it if you like it more.

DrackenDarck
DrackenDarck
84 posts
Scribe

@SoulGame that is good and don't forget to use another font because the 6 looks like a b that is weird.

MuhammadHussainAli20
MuhammadHussainAli20
2 posts
Nomad

What about more classes, and tree-like upgrades?
For example in S&S 1 there's only one class, the Warrior.
So I suggest that in S&S 2 you could add apart from the Warrior, the Mage/Wizard/Witch, and the Rogue/Archer/Bowman
And as for the tree-like upgrades, I suggest you add upgrades for Strength, Wisdom/Intellect, and dexterity!

I think it would be amazing if you add my ideas!

Every one loves your game! Keep up the good work, and stay awesome

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

@MuhammadHussainAli20 Thanks! There won't be real "classes" choice because that would not fit the game. But, there will be different Abilities, Skills, Stats and Equipment to choose from so you can really customize your play style.

MuhammadHussainAli20
MuhammadHussainAli20
2 posts
Nomad

@SoulGame
Thanks for replying! I love you so much right now for replying in such a little time!

I have another suggestions that you could put in mind while making the game.

- More mini drawings all over the game such as the little Skull pointed at with "Noob" in S&S 1!
It made me smile Not only they are funny, but also they are kind of a very easy secret to unlock, for people like me finding unlocking secret achievements hard, those drawings keep the game exciting and joyable!

- An in-game calendar where you start at day one, and when the sun sets, day 2 begins! Some thing like that

- More potions with special effects ( I am sure some one pointed this out, however I am just ensuring it would be available )

- More Special skills, such as the Fire Ball and the Lightning in S&S 1 ( I am also sure some one said that too! )

- Multiple Maps to go through and explore, and other side maps which are unlocked by achievements, or secret paths!

- Special weapons for each map. For example:
Fire/Blaze weapons for desert maps
Ice/Frost weapons for Winter maps

- Special effects followed by the special weapons. So Fire weapons cause burn, and frost weapons.. Well.. Frost! :P

- More skills, and talents that are much more detailed!

- If you can't add multiplayer battles, maybe online chat? So people could learn from each others!

- A village that the hero lives in, and meets other people from his kind

- A hospital where the hero can heal him self, make him self stronger, and maybe even make him self immune to poison effects? If the enemies also have special effects on their weapons, and a school where he can teach kids fighting once a week and get money out of it.. Or not?, and maybe a bank too!

- Building the house, from the inside and the outside! Maybe also adding a room for pets!
And a room for the hero and his wife... Maybe, who knows younger heroes will be born!!

- Animated story lines? Maybe for every huge victory or loss.
So for example by beating a strong boss the villagers cheer and congratulate the hero!

- Reputation! And what I mean by this, is for example you could steal money/gold from old people in your village, and rob the bank, or the museum, however your reputation decreases, and thus you get weapons for a higher cost or you get de-buffed in the fights! Unlike if you help them and pay them. That will raise your reputation and help you throughout the game.
I think this is a great idea to add

Oh and I would absolutely love it if you tell me or even give me a hint about the release date of this amazing game!
Every one would actually

Thanks for reading this if you have reached this point of my message! I love ya'll!!
Keep the good work, and stay awesome as always, wish you all the luck in your lives.
Hope you have a good day

Peace out

yusuf1041
yusuf1041
1 posts
Farmer

maybe u could add a soul pet and maybe pet training the idea is good but u must work on this very much

TheKing483
TheKing483
2 posts
Nomad

Hello SoulGame I want your game to be online to battle other players , wanted to know if you can put it in Swords & Souls II ??

wasp_isida
wasp_isida
1 posts
Nomad

you could use a mage and a swords man?

Mariana_5542
Mariana_5542
1 posts
Nomad

More thihgs for the characther

EthramACaine
EthramACaine
1 posts
Shepherd

With correlation to those "secrets in the dark", what if you make situations in which players have to choose between specific actions that would affect on how they would progress in the game(like in The Wolf Among Us).
To add to that, what if there were certain skills that would be awarded to players with like for example excel in a given stat, like this rare skill would come from specializing in one or in a specific combination of your stats. (I got the idea after watching Log Horizon and SAO)

Razvan_353
Razvan_353
3 posts
Shepherd

pls add dark warrior armor

JuggerKnight224
JuggerKnight224
1 posts
Peasant

Add More Skillz and more statistics or talent

Showing 1126-1140 of 1403