ForumsThe TavernArmor Games writes a sci fi novel

7 4303
nitin007
nitin007
85 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone, how about we come up with a sci fi novel. It will be broken into parts. Everyday we do a different part. For example, for the next 24 hours I'm going to be looking for background information. What is the setting like? At the end of 24 hours I will repost the response which will be used. We will do this every day and see how the story unfolds.

• 7 Replies
nitin007
nitin007
85 posts
Peasant

I'll be taking your considerations as well.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

this sounds like a horrible idea but im in on one condition

i only have to contribute like 1 sentence every now and then and it is accepted without quesiton

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I think this is better suited in the AMW section.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

SETTING
One afternoon in or around the Alpha Malarkey system in the year 36920 2/3. Three decades after the defacement of the declaration of interdependence which marked the end of the 20 minute war.

PLOT
Alf and Mork from Ork come out of retirement to save Spaceley's Sprockets from the clutches of Ming the Merciless and fulfill the ancient prophecy with the death of Pizza the Hutt. Meanwhile, Robby the Robot, Robby the other Robot, Robby the remake Robot, and Robby the almost-copywrite-infringement-but-not-quite Robot, travel to Ix to find the last Ugnaut, who will relay the wave-dampener blueprints to the rebel base on New Sherwood Forest Asteroid before the traitor, Rosie, can signal Dr. Medulla to begin the attack.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

i only have to contribute like 1 sentence every now and then and it is accepted without quesiton

pang has my support with his condition. anyway I'm probably not gonna participate unless someone is bleeding or being vivisected by aliens
good luck with your thread

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

pang's brain comes straight out of the gutter

Matt walked into the bazaar, a bizarre stench protruding from him and a smile stretching from ear to ear, giving away his latest actions; who knew manure was such a fun play-place?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I don't know. Something tells me he's not coming back.

Showing 1-7 of 7