ForumsForum GamesThe world of TOME: L&R (Main thread)

272 69942
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

If you're here and you do not have a character sheet, please go here.

Otherwise, here is where you post and play. Have fun!

• 272 Replies
wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Name:Zexed
Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Class: Swordsman
Subclass or battle style: Speed Demon
Bonds: Nale (acquaintance)
Exp: 11/20 lvl 2
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP, 1 LEGEND point
Speed boost (N/A, self, + to speed for 3 turns, 3)
After Image (N/A, self, Evade, 3)
Quick Slash (low, melee, 1)
Blade fury (low, melee, repeat X2 (3 15%), 3)
HP: 60/60
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bits of glowing (copper, silver, gold, and platinum), 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity, world map detailed with districts.
Equipped inventory: Rusty sword, old enhanced leather armor
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement.

I attempt to look up the location of the Mage on the map

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Jegan
Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Class: Mechanical
Subclass or battle style: General-Purpose
Exp: 8/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Burst fire (low, med, 3, 25% miss chance, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Quick Attack(Low, Melee, Sprintable, 1)
Combo(Med, Melee, X2 (x3 10%), 3)
HP: 50/50
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 2650 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.
Bonuses and countdowns: +2 armor, +2 speed, +1 attack, T1 block

The grass knots are small, 10 centimeters across, in such a way that people's feet get caught in it. There are a ton of them, in a semicircle perimeter.

You head to the center and search around, extensively. You stomp looking for hollow ground, you flail around with your arms, you search the cliff wall for buttons, and still find nothing.

Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Libra sheet:
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bits of glowing (copper, silver, gold, and platinum), 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity, world map detailed with districts.

You look at the map and find that he's in the help center you were just at.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

I'll use Speed Boost and run towards his location, constantly checking the map as I do

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 2650 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.

I reexamine the grass knots. If i find nothing, i move to go to certain places in mechcity that'd be perfect for hiding stash. On the way there, i examine too.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:

You constantly check the map as you approach, and find that he moved instantaneously to another spot before you arrived in the help center. He's currently in the east of the player shop district, in the north of town. You're on the far west of the main road, which runs down the center of Mehcity from bridge to bridge.

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You re-examine the invisible grass knots, and note that the powder doesn't turn anything you put to it invisible. It seems to only work once.

You head to the player shop district, as that's one of the only places in Mechcity where players can build things. A few things in the area, and on the map catch your interest.
- A small shack over cement/iron reinforced ground
- An arcade named "invisible highlights"
- A clock stuck at 8:19
- A small forge with some used invisible power outside it.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I examine the forge.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

I'll use Speed Boost again and sprint as hard as I can to his location.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You head over to the forge and see that there's little of value there. The blacksmith isn't home, so you don't open anything. You only see that there's powder all around the place: the ground, the anvil, the chests, everywhere. There's only powder around the forge and in it, there's oddly no trail leading away.

Libra sheet:

Your speed gets you there quickly, but not fast enough. The moderator moves off the above ground map as you arrive at the lorekeeper's shop.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I go out and check the clock stuck instead.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

I check my map to see where he is now.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

Its just a stuck clock, pointed north. There's nothing else special around.

Libra sheet:

OOC I just told you. He's off the above ground map. You're checking the only other map you know, the underside.

You check the underside map, and he's on level one in some kind of dungeonish thing.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

I look at the menu options to see if I can message him.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I check the Iron-reinforced shack.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:

There's no option to message the moderator, but you may open a support ticket (forty second in line).

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You walk up the the shack and find the door locked. There's more of the powder around. Although the door is padlocked, you have several options.

1. Break the lock. It's frowned upon, and if anything valuable is found missing, you will be held responsible.
2. Pick the lock. Oddly more polite than breaking a lock, but if anything is found missing, not only will you be held responsible, but also you will be fined.
3. Contact a moderator. He may open the door for you if you have sufficient reason to wish to be in.
4. Find another way in. There isn't normally, but if you find another, unlocked door, you can do mostly anything you wish without repercussion.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

I'll take another look at the list of moderators to see who is nearby now.

Showing 241-255 of 272