ForumsForum GamesThe world of TOME: L&R (Main thread)

272 70040
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

If you're here and you do not have a character sheet, please go here.

Otherwise, here is where you post and play. Have fun!

• 272 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Jegan
Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Class: Mechanical
Subclass or battle style: General-Purpose
Exp: 8/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Quick Attack(Low, Melee, Sprintable, 1)
Combo(Med, Melee, X2 (x3 10%), 3)
HP: 41/50
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 350 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.
Bonuses and countdowns: +2 armor, +2 speed, +1 attack, T1 block

If i'm in melee range, i use combo. Otherwise i just snipe.

(OOC: Can you add the ranges besides their HP?)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Keket Vix
Description:
Her hands and feat can turn into white fox paws and the tip of her tail is red.
Bio: Keket's father was guard for a king. Her mom was an assassin that worked for the spymaster of the same king. Keket has learned things from both of her parents. She wishes to use her skills and her family's connections to go on adventures.
Class: Animalistic
Subclass or battle style: Poison shredder
Exp: 0/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Stoneskin (N/A, self, +defense 3 turns, 3)
Poisoned tips (Med, melee, psn T1, 3)
Cross swipe (low, short, x2, 2)
Lacerate (N/A, melee, bleed T1, psn T1, 2)
HP: 43/50
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 3200 gold, 10x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Equipped inventory: none.
Bonuses and countdowns: None

I use Stoneskin to reduce the damage I take while being slowed.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'm thankful for some time to update this in the chaos of 13 kids 9 and under.

Name:Zexed
Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Class: Swordsman
Subclass or battle style: speed demon
Bonds: Nale (acquaintance)
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Speed boost (N/A, self, + to speed for 3 turns, 3)
After Image (N/A, self, Evade, 3)
Quick Slash (low, melee, 1)
Blade fury (low, melee, repeat X2 (3 10%), 3)
HP: 44/50
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bit of glowing silver, NPC shop coupon, 100 gold.
Equipped inventory: Rusty sword, old enhanced leather armor
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement

You're greeted by the store clerk, a young girl in a bunny hood, as you walk in. "Hi! How can I help you? You're here to buy charms right? Of course you are, why else would you be here? We've got meditation rings, set armor rings, luck charms, terrain overcoming charms, you name it! If you bring crafting supplies you can get a discount! Anything you're looking for in particular? We most likely have it. If we don't, no one else does! So what are you looking for? I'd love it if you bought something!"

Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
HP: 36/50
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 350 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.

Combo hits three times for 13 damage! (4,3,6) Zath jumps back to short range and shoots a dark pulse at you for 5 damage.

Zath: 41/50, short

Description:
Bio: Keket's father was guard for a king. Her mom was an assassin that worked for the spymaster of the same king. Keket has learned things from both of her parents. She wishes to use her skills and her family's connections to go on adventures.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 3200 gold, 10x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Bonuses and countdowns: +def % (3), -speed % (2)

Stone skin is successful, and your defense is increased. LinkOZ takes the turn to activate an aura around himself. You have no clue what it does sadly.

LinkOZ (aura): 60/60

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bit of glowing silver, NPC shop coupon, 100 gold.

I'll walk up to her and show her the coupon, "What is this good for?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I charge while firing normal shots.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Bonuses and countdowns: +def % (3), -speed % (2)

I try a Poisoned tips combined with a Cross Sweep.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry all. I've been experiencing problems with using the site on mobile. A total of 2 hours of time lost, plus Christmas chaos with family and friends, equals me burned out. I'm back though, with hopefully daily updates.

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Why, that's good for 250 gold or 10 exp! I'd choose the gold, for good early equipment, but the 10 exp would nice to kickstart your skills... What a tough decision..." Her voice trails off as she starts pacing and scratching her head, before she looks up, "Oh wait... It's your coupon..."

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You pull in to melee range, and deal 6 damage. Zath takes a preparatory stance, readying for something.

Zath: 35/50

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Bonuses and countdowns: +def % (2), -speed % (1)

ERROR: COMBO SYSTEM UNAVAILIABLE. COMMAND CODE NOT RECOGNIZED. After the error code completes, you rush up and use poisoned tips for 10 damage (poison: 50%= fail). LinkOZ performs an enhanced spin attack, for 10 (13-3)damage.

LinkOZ (aura): 60/60 Melee

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Don't worry about it." I say with a chuckle, " I'll renew it for the XP please."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I charge and i try to dodge whatever he's trying to do, but i do a combo if i have the time to do so.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Bonuses and countdowns: +def % (2), -speed % (1)

I try a Lacerate next.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
HP: 28/50

As soon as your attack seems to make contact, he disappears into a void portal below him, reappears behind you, and then stabs you in the back for 8 damage. Even though you had prepared, he caught you on the after stroke.

Zath: 35/50

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Sure thing!" She says as she runs behind the counter. She searches quickly, and finds a vial of green liquid. She runs back to you and chucks the vial at your face. Time almost seems to slow down as the glass on the outside of the bottle disappears,the green liquid condenses into marble size balls, and balls are absorbed into your head.
LEVEL UP! +1UP, +10 MAX HP
"Satisfied?" She asks, already knowing the answer from the particle effect around you.

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
HP: 35/50
Bonuses and countdowns: +def % (1)

You cause bleeding damage before he tosses a bomb at your feet for 8 dmg, covering him as he jumps back medium range. LinkOZ takes 1 bleed DMG. The -speed effect is gone.

LinkOZ(aura, Bleed 2): 59/60

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I turn around and fire a normal shot the best i can.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Exp: 0/20 lvl 2
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 1 UP, 0 MP
HP: 44/60

"Yes, thank you." I say to her as I look at what I can use the UP on.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You fire at him for-CRITICAL HIT!- 17 damage! He stumbles back and fires a void needle at you, but you block it!

Zath: 18/60 , Medium

Exp: 0/20 lvl 2
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 1 UP, 0 MP
HP: 44/60

"No problem!" She says, leaving you to study the screen that just popped up.
ONE (UPGRADE POINT) MAY BE USED ON THE FOLLOWING: SPEED BOOST, +1 TURN; AFTER IMAGE, + 1T; QUICK SLASH, +1 DMG; BLADE FURY, +5% 3 HIT CHANCE.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

OOC: the luck.

IC: I snipe at him.

Showing 121-135 of 272