ForumsForum GamesThe world of TOME: L&R (Main thread)

272 69916
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

If you're here and you do not have a character sheet, please go here.

Otherwise, here is where you post and play. Have fun!

• 272 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Keket Vix
Description:
Her hands and feat can turn into white fox paws and the tip of her tail is red.
Bio: Keket's father was guard for a king. Her mom was an assassin that worked for the spymaster of the same king. Keket has learned things from both of her parents. She wishes to use her skills and her family's connections to go on adventures.
Class: Animalistic
Subclass or battle style: Poison shredder
Exp: 0/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Stoneskin (N/A, self, +defense 3 turns, 3)
Poisoned tips (Med, melee, psn T1, 3)
Cross swipe (low, short, x2, 2)
Lacerate (N/A, melee, bleed T1, psn T1, 2)
HP: 21/50
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 3200 gold, 10x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Equipped inventory: none.
Bonuses and countdowns: +%def (2)

I try to use a Cross Swipe.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Jegan
Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Class: Mechanical
Subclass or battle style: General-Purpose
Exp: 8/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Quick Attack(Low, Melee, Sprintable, 1)
Combo(Med, Melee, X2 (x3 10%), 3)
HP: 41/50
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 350 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.
Bonuses and countdowns: +2 armor, +2 speed, +1 attack, T1 block,

I charge and use combo again.

(If it does the same thing(Kick and jump back) again, i do the same thing again)

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name:Zexed
Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Class: Swordsman
Subclass or battle style: speed demon
Bonds: Nale (acquaintance)
Exp: 0/20 lvl 2
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Speed boost (N/A, self, + to speed for 3 turns, 3)
After Image (N/A, self, Evade, 3)
Quick Slash (low, melee, 1)
Blade fury (low, melee, repeat X2 (3 15%), 3)
HP: 44/60
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bit of glowing silver, 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity.
Equipped inventory: Rusty sword, old enhanced leather armor
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement

You reach the middle of Lavendera without encountering anyone, before realizing you don't know where you're going.

Description:
Bio: Keket's father was guard for a king. Her mom was an assassin that worked for the spymaster of the same king. Keket has learned things from both of her parents. She wishes to use her skills and her family's connections to go on adventures.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 3200 gold, 10x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Bonuses and countdowns: +%def (1)

You use cross swipe for 8 dmg before LinkOZ does a spin attack for 12 dmg. He takes 7 bleed dmg.

LinkOZ (bleed 9): 31/60

Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 350 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.

The battle continues, repeating itself over and over until you emerge the victor. Something must have been wrong with her programming. She disappears, and a scoreboard pops up in her place.
"Jegan: 2 Codeth: 2 Zath: 0 Esst:0"
"Next matches: Jegan vs Codeth and Zath Vs Esst"
Codeth, a light mage, is teleported into the arena. "Good luck!" He calls out, before a battlegrid is set up. You have initiative.

Codeth: 60/60

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bit of glowing silver, 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity.

I look around for other players who are around my level.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

After a quick look, you find a party of three swordsmen headed towards the cliffs, a mechanical headed back to Mechcity, and two spellcasters, dark and light, climbing up the southern cliffs. You also note a hired hand towards the northern cliffs.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

I start walking over to the three swordsmen, "What's up!" I yell as I approach them.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

Depending on range:

Long: Snipe.
Mid: Snipe and jump back.
Short: Charge and combo.
Melee: Combo and jump back.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

They talk to themselves for about a minute. The apparent leader of the group, a smaller character with a light and short blade, walks over to you. "We were headed to the cliffs to gather some Mythril. All help is appreciated." He says matter-of-fact-ly. He has select areas of his body covered in light leather armor, and the rest is under glowing garments. His sword is covered in runes, most likely in the language of the ancients.

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
HP: 44/50

Most battles start at medium range, unless stated otherwise.

You snipe for 7 dmg, and rush back to long range. Codeth casts solar hail, showering you and the surrounding area in pellets of hard light for 6 dmg.

Codeth: 53/60 long

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Subclass or battle style: Speed Demon
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"That sounds fun. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zexed the Speed Demon. What are your names?" I ask while looking at each of them so as to try to determine their subclasses

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I snipe.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Bump.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Bonuses and countdowns: +%def (1)

I try to quickly use Poisoned tips.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

He performs a couple of hand motions. They nod and walk over. One holds a green dagger, and the other a glowing longsword. "I'm Gain." The leader states. "The girl with the legendary dagger is Sui. Don't get on her bad side." She nods, "Hi." Gain continues, The other is Thal. He's blind, but that doesn't stop him." Thal begins talking softly, but picks up his voice, "-ago I got this sword identified. I have it linked by ruins with Sui and Gain." "Anyway, we're ready to go. Are you coming or not?"

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You hit him for 7 damage. He then summons a being of light (20hp,low atk,low range) to the field and sends it after you

Codeth 46/60 long
being of light 20/20 medium

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Bonuses and countdowns: +%def (1) Poisoned (3)

You hit him for 10 damage and manage to poison him. He then slices his sword across your body for 8 damage. LinkOZ takes 3 poison damage and 9 bleed damage as well.

LinkOZ (bleed 10, poison 3) 9/60

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Absolutely. As I said before, that sounds fun. Do you think we could spar after we're done?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I quick attack the being of light.

Showing 151-165 of 272