ForumsForum GamesDiabolical Unseemly Corporation of Killers

24 8818
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Its a peaceful day in the realm of Asheomar but a lumbering brooding figure strolls down one of the less used roads deep in the murky shade of an ancient forest named the Bramble Spires. At more than twenty feet tall the road he stands on that most folk take is little more than a dirt trail for him through the forest. Draped in a cloak that looks made of quills off a porcupine he shambles on. Low Branches snap and fall under heavy foot steps. Mumbling to himself in frustration after more than a few days of winding paths and bothersome locals his temper has began to steam.

"Where the hell is this place, All I see are leaves?"

As the giant scorers the thick vegetation with his eyes looking for some sign of the place he had been told to travel.

===========================================
This is a game of Homebrewed Pathfinder me and weirdlike have created a couple of charcaters that work for a Diabolical Unseemly Corporation of Killers. They are in the business of running evil endeavors and assets who benefit from their support have to contribute to it. Our characters work in a branch of the enterprise that deals with debt collections. We either collect the gold or collect the heads of evil beings that have benefited from the Diabolical Corporation of Killers. Well some people joke and call it DUCK but do not do it in front of the management they think its an insult. Anyways this is the setting and we are testing the Homebrewed rules to see if they are balanced.

If you wish to play then you must submit a character sheet, wither link on to my profile in a comment or contact me via email at hectichermit@gmail.com.

• 24 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Its a peaceful day in the realm of Asheomar a lumbering figure strolls down one of the less used roads deep in the murky shade of an ancient forest.
This should be two sentences.

Standing more than twenty feet tall the road that most folk take is little more than a dirt trail for him through the forest.
What is the road doing all the way up there?

Draped in a cloak that looks made of quills off a porcupine.
This sentence is missing a subject.
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

A cricket chirps... "Pardon me, my good sir but there is an adventure at the top of said twenty feet tall road," Said Quuackers the duck. "If you wish to accompany us, then take to the sky and off you go." An ominous pixie, pure evil and dreaded in all its appearance approaches the duck and sits atop of him. A quick spurring from the pixie, and off they flew scouting the area

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Grumbles
"They said it was a duck but I did not believe them. Is this some ridiculous joke?"

Heliodor follows the duck and pixie

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

A quick circle around the area, and it wasn't long before Quuackers started heading deep into the wooded terrain. Upon his gaze there was a fork in the road. This confused Quuackers, as he had never seen a scenario such as this. He stood there for 5 minutes turning his head sideways in both directions, sidestepping, and with a look of absolute confusement on his face. Fallaxious got tired of the incompetence and spoke with him. Her voice is so soft that only Quuackers could hear what she is saying. It was because they shared a bond. Not moments later, Quuackers took the fork out of the road and tossed it aside. Just like that, their eyes were opened, and the trail lead straight to a cave.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Reflex = 14+24

Heliodor tramples over the writhing vines at his feet giving them no time to wrap around his legs

DICE RESULTS
14 = Reflex
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

As the vines snap out, one of them whips toward Quuackers and Fallaxious.

Reflex = 9+17

Edit: The vines fly past them narrowly missing.

DICE RESULTS
9 = Reflex
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

init roll for whatever mysterious non disclosed upcoming battle... that may or may not happen...

Init = 18

DICE RESULTS
18 = Init
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Dragon = 16-1
Heliodor = 10+7

Initiative order:
21 Fallaxious
17 Heliodor
15 Green Dragon
7 Quuackers

DICE RESULTS
16 = Dragon
10 = Heliodor
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Apparently I have to roll for the duck since the pixie is riding on him.

Reflex = 4+13

Edit: the duck is also safe

DICE RESULTS
4 = Reflex
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Green Dragon Stealth = 7+11

DICE RESULTS
7 = Stealth
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Invisible huh? well lets see about that... Fallaxious uses perception

Perception = 7+23

Edit: Fallaxious can see the dragon with clarity

Edit2:Fallaxious takes the opportunity to use Quuackers to fly 90 Ft towards the dragon which is perched atop a hill 200 ft away. While doing this Fallaxious casts entangle back on the dragon

DICE RESULTS
7 = Perception
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Dragon tries to dodge Fallaxious entangling vines after she escaped his on her duck

Reflex = 18+11

DICE RESULTS
18 = Reflex
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Moments later Heliodor rushes towards the dragon ontop of the hill following the duck

(Moves 60 ft closer, about 150 feet away from dragon)
He sees the dragon flailing around in more entangling vines, he casts Flame Strike and a column of fire rains down onto the dragon

Damage = 50
SpellResistance = 14+15 vs 27
Reflex = 14+11 vs 18

The Dragon takes 25 points of Fire Damage, He looks unscathed for the most part (237 HP)

DICE RESULTS
50 = Damage
14 = SpellResistance
14 = Reflex
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

The Dragon moves toward Heliodor ignoring the duck flying away for the most part...

Moving towards the troll roaring in a loud bellow "Pathetic!!" (moves 80 feet and is about 70 feet away)

(He activates frightful presence, DC 24)

Will = 15+13 vs 24

DICE RESULTS
15 = Will
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Fallaxious = 7+21
Quuackers = 13+6

Edit: Quackers is shaken

Edit2:They fly straight up then and gain 30 ft distance.

DICE RESULTS
7 = Fallaxious
13 = Quuackers
Showing 1-15 of 24