ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts and the Crow and Crown

228 61806
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to the Rose and Crow, weary Forumnaut.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five

• 228 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What would the cost of a room be?

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

I reach the light but fall down into the abyss.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

How can I get more gold coins then?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It is fresh, but it costs one gold coin, FishPreferred. In your inventory is a plot device. It doesn't do anything except what the plot demands.

The cost of a room is one gold coin, Chryosten.

Alp_Ehni finds himself in an endless abyss, adrift in complete darkness.

You're going to have to find yourself a way to earn some money after wasting it on gambling.

Welcome to the Rose and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things.

A game of hi-lo dice starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join. The pot is currently up to no gold coins.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

What kind of jobs can I do?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What sort of services do I get if I purchase a room? Apart from having a place to sleep of course.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't know. What can you do?

MattEmAngel punches the nearest person and is promptly booted outside for instigating.

Our basic rooms offer the simplest of services, Chryosten. You get a complementary wake up call at a time of your choosing and access to plot advancement.

Welcome to the Rose and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things.

A game of hi-lo dice starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join. The pot is currently up to no gold coins.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Neat! I always wanted one of these.

I attempt to activate the device in a safe and non-destructive way. If this fails, I go raid the coat room, because who knows what could be in there.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I purchase a room then head up to my room to inspect it. Also, I'll choose to be woken up at around 7:30am.

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

I throw the Kitty coins and the liquid oxygen from before in my bag and float asafe distance away.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The plot device doesn't do anything on its own if the plot isn't advancing. The coat room has a bunch of coats, but nothing really interesting. You find a few coins in there, but nothing substantial.

The room is minimalist. It looks simple but without looking cheap. The room is spare, with only a minimalist bed and a side table with one drawer.

Alp_Ehni continues floating in the abyss.

A room only costs one gold coin and comes with complementary wake-up call.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I check inside the drawer.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

I can wash dishes, serve tables, and clean rooms

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

MattEmAngel finds a Golden Carrot Stick and a plot device in his inventory.

Inside the drawer is a lockbox and a gold ball, about the size of a marble.

You won't earn much, wookie1196, but it's better than being penniless.

A room only costs one gold coin and comes with complementary wake-up call.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

I agree. How much will I earn and which job am I doing?

Showing 76-90 of 228