ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts and the Crow and Crown

228 61749
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to the Rose and Crow, weary Forumnaut.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five

• 228 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Nothing happens.

The windows are cross-hatched and dirty, made of wood and glass.

wookie1196: 85/100

You find no crow but the one on the sign.

Nope. We're still here.

Welcome to the Crow and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things. They also enjoy looking at and for things. A chill runs down our spine.

A room only costs one gold coin and comes with complementary wake-up call.

A game of double or nothing starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

I'll get Working = 6 on cleaning the windows, looking inside while I do.

DICE RESULTS
6 = Working
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I examine the windows further, hoping to infer from their number and placement which rooms they open onto and how accessible they are from the outside.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It looks like the sign has been changed a few times recently, but nothing else stands out about it.

wookie1196: 91/100
You see the inside of the Crow and Crown through the windows. A game of double or nothing starts in the corner furthest from the main egress.

You are certain the Crow and Crown is actually bigger on the inside than it looks. You see the inside of the Crow and Crown through the windows. A game of double or nothing starts in the corner furthest from the main egress.

Welcome to the Crow and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things. They also enjoy looking at and for things. A chill runs down our spine.

A game of double or nothing starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

That ... almost contained some of the information I was looking for.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

I'll start trimming the Hedges = 5 while I look at the area around the building for people and other buildings.

DICE RESULTS
5 = Hedges
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

wookie1196: 96/100
There aren't any other buildings around. The only people you see are a bear and somebody digging a small hole in the ground.

You dig a small hole about the size of a shot glass in the ground in front of the door.

Welcome to the Crow and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts, pretend silly things, and dig holes. They also enjoy looking at and for things. A chill runs down our spine.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

After finishing up on the Hedges = 7 I'll the person digging the hole what he is doing

DICE RESULTS
7 = Hedges
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I attempt to force open the most easily accessible window that opens onto an unoccupied room.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You dig another hole similar to the first one. Someone asks you what you are doing.

wookie1196: 1 gold coin.

None of the windows open into an unoccupied room.

Welcome to the Crow and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts, pretend silly things, and dig holes. They also enjoy looking at and for things. A chill runs down our spine.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I toss small pebbles at the window of the room with the fewest occupants. If no one responds, I toss progressively larger pebbles.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I go dig a hole in the cellar.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

@MattEmAngel, your trous de loup will have to be a bit deeper than that, I believe.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

"Why are you digging these holes?"

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The owner of the Crown and Crown tells you to knock it off.

You dig another small hole in the ground.

You try to dig a hole in the cellar, but it is very dusty. Your eyes are bleary and you find it difficult to breathe.

Showing 181-195 of 228