ForumsForum GamesThe Wanted List | Sign ups and Discussion!

35 13364
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/Jose_Luis_Esguerra/Header_zpsv0uz4uf2.png

Introduction
The kingdom of Armoria measures your name by how much your head is worth. Make a name for yourself by where you stand in the Wanted List. The world isn't fair, not everyone born into this world are equal, the catch is to attain power from whoever. The ultimate goal? Becoming the Wanted King.

Important Definitions to Understand
Worth - Value of a player based on AG statistics and in game statistics.
Gold Worth - Value of a player based on AG statistics.
Haul Worth - Value of a player based on in game statistics.
The Wanted List - The rankings of users based on their worth. The higher their worth, the closer to the top of the list they are.
The Wanted King - User at the top of the list
Challenger - User at Second place

How to Play
The goal of the game is becoming Wanted King. Wanted kings are those who have reached the top of the Wanted list. Your place in the wanted list is defined by how much you are worth. Worth is calculated by adding gold worth and haul worth.
Players start by signing up with their worth in gold. Gold can be calculated by incorporating the formula:

Gold Worth:
(games rated x 2) + (comments x 2) + forum posts + (merits x 25) + (quests x 10) = Worth.

Meaning, at this moment of me writing this post: If you add all my stats up, I would sum up to: $27188+$0=$27188.

Haul Worth
But don't feel bad if you haven't been on AG for that long just yet. This game is about making it to the top of the list, and everyone knows that those who work hard eventually beat the naturally gifted. This is where Haul worth comes into play. Every week, there will be a major battle for the throne between no. 1 and no. 2 on the list. Every other user can choose a side between the King and the Challenger. When battle time comes, the side with the most Worth will win and every member of the winning side will gain $2000 to their haul worth. So if I won a battle after the last calculation, my stats would look like this:

$27188+$2000=$29188.

Haul Worth Bribing
Once players have made enough haul, you will be allowed to bribe others (via posting) with your haul worth. This is useful if you want people on your side. You don't have to be the King or the Challenger to bribe either. Just remember, bribing isn't a contract.

Bribe Sheet
@(SirLegendary)

Bribe:
(user): $(amount)

Other major rules:
- Time is based on AG time.
- Battle will commence in any day the next week the challenger (ranked no.2) chooses.
- Final day for choosing a side between the challenger and the king is the day before battle.
- Even if challenger wins the battle, Worth still commands positions in the Wanted list.
- Gold worth is updated every month.
- Max 15 players.
- Everyone starts with $1000 Haul worth.
- Players may join any time, as long as there are free slots.

The Wanted List (Example)
1. SirLegendary - $28188 ($27188+$1000)
2. ExampleUser1 - $18891 ($17891+$1000)
3. ExampleUserLovesAG - $13921 ($11921+$2000)
4. ExampleUserHatesMC - $10219 ($9219+1000)

Next Battle (Example)
Challenger has declared the battle to be on Tuesday in the next week. Others must pick a side between Challenger or King before that day. Post which side you are picking.

(List is not in order of worth, just those who want to participate)
1. SirLegendary
2. Red303
3. Saphire24
4. Doombreed
5. nichodemus
6. akshobhya
7. Chryosten
8. Patrick2011
9. apldeap123
10. MattEmAngel
11. JACKinbigletters
12. Loop_Stratos

Username

$*Worth in gold*

• 35 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Red303

$7804

This is a very well thought out game, but I don't think the forums are active enough for it. I guess we'll just have to see if more people join.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@red303

Yeah, I knew that when I was creating this game. That's why I allotted one week between battles. Also, I thought this would be a good way to give this place some more life, so yeah we'll have to wait and see. Thanks for joining in

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

I don't know what my worth is, but sign me up!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hey, sign me up...though my AG stats are crappy as hell and I haven't yet found a suitable excuse to improve them, but whatever

So my current worth would be:

Gold worth = 260 + 2292 + 4613 + 175 + 1410 = $8750
Haul worth = 0

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well, so I was encouraged to sign up, but this really isn't going to be much of a contest if I signed up, seeing that my haul worth is $36,703.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

That's the gold worth...and well, for us to have a chance, we need someone of close to equal gold worth to sign up so that challenges may occur between you two

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please sign me up. I will post my gold worth soon...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Joining, and if I did my maths correctly I should have a gold worth about $20230.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Well never mind, people are signing up. Looks like it's going to take me a while to catch up to the rest of you guys. I never really played many games here since quests were added.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hey guys, just some reminders and updates to everyone:

Don't forget to put in your haul worth and read the instructions really carefully because some changes (tweaks to the formulas or changes in winnings after a battle depending on which side you've chosen) may come before the first battle

Open to suggestions, but don't forget that at the moment, the game doesn't see an end yet, so there's plenty of time to catch up to those who have a high worth from the start. So picking the right side is really important because it's an additional $2000 to your worth.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I'm signing up.

Sign-up:

Patrick2011

$22,302 gold worth (counting this post)

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Add me to the list, good sir.

apldeap123

Gold Worth: $4,950.00

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I don't understand how anyone can advance. If everyone on the winning team gets the same amount of $, how will people rank up?

Users on the winning team can get ahead of those on the losing team.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Perhaps there should be a more complex mechanism other than just adding haul worth.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@nichodemus @MattEmAngel

There's bribery too. AG stats also will be updated every month, so activity outside of this game is also important. More features or mechanisms will be added to the game as soon as people better grasp how to play after the first few rounds.

Showing 1-15 of 35