ForumsThe TavernHelp?!?

19 8830
yaboiclutch
yaboiclutch
14 posts
Nomad

Ok so irl there is this girl I really really REALLY like but im to scared to tell her everytime I see her I try to tell her but I cant because for one thing shes SUPER PRETTY. so any help?

• 19 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Tell her that you're in the Mafia and that you'll put a hit out on her if she doesn't go out with you.

yaboiclutch
yaboiclutch
14 posts
Nomad

LOL

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

...Or you could dress up in black spandex then march up to her, demand to know where the weight room is, and then start doing kegels and breath super deep.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've been in this situation not too long ago. Spend time with her, talk to her, say something funny. Then if you feel as if you have become good friends ask her.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

If you don't ask, you don't get. Tell her she's pretty and ask her out for a cuppa.

yaboiclutch
yaboiclutch
14 posts
Nomad

wait what is a cuppa?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Something like a cup of coffee. That way you two can have a nice chat.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

[...] everytime I see her I try to tell her but I cant because for one thing shes SUPER PRETTY.
How do those things even go together? In what way does the aesthetic appeal of one person prevent communication with another?
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, Fish, you ought to develop your emotional quality a bit, or at least, let it affect the conclusions you reach sometimes

What our friend here says is that aside form thinking that the girl is out of his league, he gets distracted too, not only from his own feelings about her, but also from her beauty XD

Well, mate, my advice is go for it just like that. Even if you embarass yourself it is the only way. Everyone does the first time

yaboiclutch
yaboiclutch
14 posts
Nomad

shes not out my leauge tho

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Then go for it lad.

yaboiclutch
yaboiclutch
14 posts
Nomad

ok

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Advice from a determinist:
Do not concern yourself with what could be or what might have been. Whatever happens is what has to happen.

Well, Fish, you ought to develop your emotional quality a bit, or at least, let it affect the conclusions you reach sometimes
I fail to see any merit in this.
yaboiclutch
yaboiclutch
14 posts
Nomad

stop going off topic..

yaboiclutch
yaboiclutch
14 posts
Nomad

ok thanks man

Showing 1-15 of 19