ForumsSupport ForumNew Way To Make Armor Points

90 16155
Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

I just thought of a new way that we can score ap. Playing the games. You can score by rating and commenting them, but what about for each game you play? I think that would be a smart way to make points. Tell me whether you like this opinion or not. Yay or Nay.....

• 90 Replies
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

I think that would be a great way. We could use some of those ideas and then keep some of the things we have, like the referrals and merits. Or maybe we can change the merits.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

I think it would be an okay idea as long as you can't hack the game.

Bellness
Bellness
32 posts
Nomad

i say yay

ye it could be like youtube where it says how many videos youve watched

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

say yay, because if Kongregate can do it, so can we.
Kongregate's system is that you have to achieve a certain score or goal on a game before you get points, making sure you've actually played the game, with more points awarded for harder challenges. It's a good system because it encourages people to play the game for longer to get the harder challenges for more points.
Maybe they could take it one step further and make it so you need to acheive at least one goal before you can comment/rate the game, so the people rating the game have actually PLAYED it.
It would be a pain to code though.
(Also, why would they lock this? It's a good topic.)

All that sounds great grey, but what about cheating and/or hacking, I'm sure there programs that let them modify there score to whatever they want thus there will be lots of members with tons of AP, because of hacking.
Casicus
Casicus
1 posts
Nomad

You could always introduce a highscore system for a few of the games
And the top few get a certain amount of points?

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

I mean,this do have in kongregate,but its a great idea if you use the idea correctly
prove you actually did the game
lets get...warlords
i dont know,ok,a goal..
win the game with the Nigth Elves..win the game with The Undead...make 100 charges in the entire game..things like that
the problem is,that it would take i mean..time for think in loads of goals vor every each game...but its a good idea though
i say Yay!

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

This is just like Grab.com ! Every time you played and fineshed it or lose there will be something that show something like score

J_master
J_master
22 posts
Nomad

Love the idea so I go yay for sure!

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Why is everyone saying yay now...?

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimarucopy.png

Join the Sig Strikers!

Contact either me or Jikek for info or help

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I think that this would be a good idea. But it might take a while since there is over 850 games on this site.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I would say yay if there was no way to cheat...:P

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimarucopy.png

Join the Sig Strikers!

Contact either me or Jikek for info or help

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

wow this lasted longer than i thought

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

thats a brilliant idea and I've also thought about it. I tied to go to every game and tried to rate and leeave a comment on each one.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

same here buddy

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

its obvious how it should be done, not by just clicking the game, but by in game acheivements. it might take a while, but it would be much better. like in indestructotank, if you got like a 20 combo, then that would win you AP, or in dark cut 2, each acheivement you unlock in game would be worth points. you'd get points for beating games, finding secrets, etc.

Showing 31-45 of 90