ForumsSupport ForumNew Way To Make Armor Points

90 16152
Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

I just thought of a new way that we can score ap. Playing the games. You can score by rating and commenting them, but what about for each game you play? I think that would be a smart way to make points. Tell me whether you like this opinion or not. Yay or Nay.....

• 90 Replies
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Yeah,good point florglee2,but some games dont even have milestones.
Not really good idea,because,as i said before not all games have achievements.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Wow,okay,but that would be some kind of 'editing' the game so the trigger starts and gives you the AP,and thats kind of impossible because there are 900+ games on AG.
Now im going to lunch ,later i come back.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

i understand, for those games that dont really end or have milestone etc., boxhead comes to mind, there would probably be something you could get awarded for. like unlocking shotgun in boxhead, upgrading certain stats in sonny, buying certain things in adventure games, progressing to new cities in last stand, almost every game would have some kind of feat to do, like i said, even finishing the game would be worth a few.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

Watch your sarcasm girl.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Watch your words, Sekel.

img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimaru-2.png[/img]

Join the Sig Strikers!

Contact either me or Jikek for info or help

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Alguzara what do you mean by that?

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

i dont see the image....

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

... A thing that could count how many games you've played, that'd be great, but HARD considering the few 10 THOUSAND games on AG. Well but 1+ AP just for playing a game, No. If you rate a game it gives you 2 AP comments on them I think gives 1 or two, maybe thats for profiles or not. Forum posts give you 1. Walkthroughs give you 25, and submitting a game gives you 20. But that'd be dumb, They technically have that, you just rate the game.

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

i say yay

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

I think that is good, but you shouldn't get points for repeatedly playing a certain game.you should get like 2 points for each different game you play.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

No.. This would just cause massive spamming. Think how easy it is to open 20 windows of games. That is way too many points for just acting like you are playing a game.

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

i say yay

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I have the best one. Go to Seach Armor Games, then put in the letter a. It will give you All games A-Z.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I searched it too, it's awesome.

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

yea i agreee with eddie13

Showing 46-60 of 90