ForumsSupport ForumNew Way To Make Armor Points

90 16156
Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

I just thought of a new way that we can score ap. Playing the games. You can score by rating and commenting them, but what about for each game you play? I think that would be a smart way to make points. Tell me whether you like this opinion or not. Yay or Nay.....

• 90 Replies
julesia95
julesia95
88 posts
Nomad

That is a cool and good way to make armorpoints. They should make it so.

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

i say yay but it should be only one point otherwise you would get a hell of points just by entering the games even without playing them

The_Big_Dude
The_Big_Dude
13 posts
Nomad

I think dat would be a great idea because commenting gets kinda boring i would just like to be able to play!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well now that the referrals are gone, it would be nice if we could think up of a new one

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Yay I support this.
If you get AP from playing games I would have been golden Knight By now!
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

-THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
===[/DESPMITIAN EMPIRE\\]===

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

that is what im doing right now.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

If you get AP from playing games I would have been golden Knight By now!

I do not support that, I think everyone would have Gold King by now if this were put in, easy spam, easy spam...

what were referrals anyway?

Referrals are little things you get(or used to, the most recent update disbanded them) when you refer a person to this site. I don't think you have the ability to refer a person anymore, with your Referral Link, at least, as too many users were abusing the privilege for useless points.
You may still bring new people to the site, of course, you just won't get a little number and 10 Armour Points for your feat.
evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

yeah that would be better, that way people cant just rate comment next game rate comment next game rate comment, without playing.

xTrylanx
xTrylanx
39 posts
Nomad

I'll go try it out xD

mushroom_man
mushroom_man
94 posts
Peasant

I dont think we need new ways to get points. because it would take out all of the fun

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I love the idea! I have almost rated all the games!

Futurenerd
Futurenerd
1 posts
Nomad

It sounds like a good idea, but not when it's just from playing it. They could do something like Kongregate, where whenever you achieve certain achievement in games, you get AP.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

that's not a bad idea at all, armor games should totally consider that idea

satenwish
satenwish
7 posts
Nomad

yes i think a new way would be to if you get to a certain level in a certain game or like unlockables acheivements you could get armor points

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

I like it, but I think that it should be a kong kind of system, although a bit different.

Showing 61-75 of 90