ForumsForum GamesMedieval Arena Signup Thread

33 14024
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Hello and welcome to medieval arena! Here you will create characters to fight against other people's characters in the tournament thread. If you want to join simple fill out the following character sheet.

Name: (First name required, last and middle name recommended)
Title: (Describe your character’s class if it was in an rpg with classes in one or two words.)
Physical Description: (Include height, build, hair color, skin color, eye color and gender. Anything else is optional but encouraged.)
Race: (This can be anything as long as it fits the theme. If you can’t think of anything check the recommended races section.)
—————
Equipment: (Include weapons, armor and any other tools. Feel free to give your weapons special effects as long as they’re fair. Make sure you have the correct proficiency for the weapons you have.)
Abilities: (You can make these up but you can have no more then 4. If you get stuck check the recommended abilities section.
Pets: (This can be anything as long as you have the correct ability.)
Skills: (Make these based off of your powers. You can have as many as you want.)
—————
Health: (I give this based off of your race and other things.)
Speed: (Same as health)
Armor: Low (Same as health and speed.)

Recommended Abilities:

Sword Proficiency, Polearm Proficiency, Heavy Melee Weapon Proficiency, Bow Proficiency, Crossbow Proficiency, Thrown Weapon Proficiency, Magical Weapon Proficiency,c Poison Proficiency, Fire Magic, Water Magic, Earth Magic, Air Magic, Lightning Magic, Ice Magic, Life Magic, Death Magic, Light Magic, Shadow Magic, Arcane Magic, Poison Magic, Offensive Runes, Supportive Runes, Defensive Runes, Mammalian Shapeshifting, Reptilian Shapeshifting, Avian Shapeshifting, Monstrous Shapeshifting, Mammalian Pets, Reptilian Pets, Avian Pets, Monstrous Pets, Berserking, Stealth, Mounting

Recommended Races:

Human, Forest Elf, High Elf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Giant, Orc, Demon, Angel, Fairy, Goblin, Orc, Ogre, Troll, Zombie, Skeleton, Vampire

Additional Information:

You can give your skills one of the following status effects if you want.
Burnt high damage over time.
Frozen decreases dodge chance.
Shocked low damage over time ignoring armor and small decrease to dodge chance.
Poisoned medium damage over time ignoring armor.

During combat you can either use one of your skills, or use an action. I will have a list of recommended actions such as dodge which triples your chance to dodge, but you can use any action.

There are several different ranges you can be at they are:
Close range which is the range at which you can attack with swords and most melee weapons. Ranged abilities like firing arrows are useless here.
Medium range is the range at which you can attack with the largest melee weapons like great swords, war hammers, pollards and the like. Ranged abilities can be used at this range
Long range: Only ranged abilities can be used at this range.
Very long range is where not even ranged abilities can hit the enemy target.

Tagging @Loop_Stratos, @Nichodemus, @HahiHa and @Akshobhya as they expressed interest in the interest check thread.

• 33 Replies
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Sorry everyone! For some reason I had it in my head as the 24th but I don't have enough time right now so you'll have to wait 1 more day.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

OK then. i do that kind of thing all the time, no worries!

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

The battle thread is up! You can find it Here.

Showing 31-33 of 33